Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

I have a one time use code for 25% off of PUR at Ulta. It expires on the 21st. 

3P6VZ11C9HY

I also have a 30% off Too Faced direct code that expires the 15th.

434QJKGFQHK9W

Please comment if you use a code. Thanks. 

@lysbainch I will be using these codes Thank You so much!! 🙂 

SPACE NK (and Bloomingdales) offers new Holiday Heroes Gold Edition set for 99$.

Seems like the value is pretty good, about or slightly over 200$. 

spacenk.jpg

By Terry Baume de Rose Crystalline Mini (0.08 fl. oz)

Kevyn Aucoin The Volume Mascara (0.175 fl. oz)

Eve Lom Cleanser (1.7 fl. oz)

Sunday Riley Good Genes Treatment (0.5 fl. oz)

Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray - Travel Size (2.55 fl. oz)

Smith & Cult Shattered Souls Nail Lacquer (0.5 fl.oz)

Lipstick Queen Frog Prince Lipstick (0.12 oz)

Luxe Gold Cosmetics Bag

@Sansara:  Great find!  I had waffled on this set when it was offered at Nordstrom during the Anniversary Sale (albeit with slight variations), but I think I might actually pick it up from Bloomingdales this time.  It's not really a better deal than the Nordstrom version, but I like that it's offered at a lower price but still has the two items that I am most interested in.

Spoiler
Nordstrom version:  cost $159 during Anniversary Sale and was later discounted to $129.  Includes full-sized By Terry Baume de Rose; value is $60.

Bloomingdales version:  cost $99.  Includes full-sized Smith & Cult polish and deluxe-sized By Terry Baume de Rose Crystalline; value is about $35.  

Value difference between the two sets is about $25.  Cost difference between the two sets is $30.  

Nordstrom Anniversary Space NK Set.png

@MlleCC yeah, I was looking at that previous kit too (mostly because of by Terry), but it went out of stock in Nordstrom while I was thinking. Probably, I will buy this one.

@Sansara:  the Nordstrom version of this Space NK "Best of" set is back in stock now, if you still want the By Terry Baume de Rose.  😄

and Skindanavia. Best priming/setting sprays available IM...

and Skindanavia. Best priming/setting sprays available IMO.😯 Code is Carly25

I am new here so I am hoping I do this right. Forgive me...

I am new here so I am hoping I do this right. Forgive me ahead of time.😂 House of lashes

UrbanOutfitters has 13% off all orders today, it automatically applies to your cart. BUT it combines with the 20% beauty code (UOBEAUTY).

It takes 20% off original price, then the 13% on top of that. FYI, you really save around 30% after all the math.

Check out their Beauty Sale section. There's only 8 items, but I do see the Tangle Teezer marked down and after the discount it comes out to $7.99 (50% off original price) 

RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

when does these code expires?? just know that UO has lots of brands as well. such a great deal!

Re: RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

@denn2626 Unfortunately the 13% discount was yesterday only. As for the 20% off beauty, I don't know when it expires, but it's currently still working. The banner on the site says limited time only, but I'm sure the promotion will probably run until Monday. 

@lisainprogress thank you! They have much more makeup items than I was anticipating. 

Thank you!  It comes out to a 30.4% discount 😉  (Sorry, couldn't resist.  Former middle school math teacher.)

Picked up some COSRX products that have been on my wishlist!  (Pimple patches. :P)

@ilovebears I love the COSRX pimple patch too.. I can't survive without it..:)

I was looking at COSRX and wished they carry more of the line, but they definitely carry more beauty products than I expected! Gotta keep my eyes out for their deals. 30.4% 😉 off beauty isn't bad!

Are there specific products that are on your wishlist?  I was really only interested in the pimple patches and the pimple pads. 😛  (My life has been crazy as of late, and my skin horrible as a result.)

@ilovebears The pimple clear pads are on my list, but I have to work through the stuff I already have lol Also wanted to try the Galactomyces 95 Whitening Power Essence, which isn't on the site. I was looking at SoKo 10 step skincare routine and trying to get all the items I need for each step XD

ciate.gifciate1.jpg

Can’t stand it! I love Ciate’s packaging!!!

This popped in my email - code FLASH10 will give you $10 off at GlamGlow

133.JPG

...and this is today's ebates:

13.JPG

DNA.jpg

15,192 Replies
testing