cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: tarte discount codes are still available. one time use. e...

7BUPBG4KZJTY

Here is another TARTE 15% OFF

Re: tarte discount codes are still available. one time use. e...

used the 20% off, thank you so much!! ❤️

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tarte Direct:0EC96DCE-FF13-4A57-892C-03E349660DC9.png

They're out of my shade(light neutral).. I just tried to check out but got an error message that it's out of stock 😞  ( also it's not saving a whole lot 😞  they make you spend more to avoid paying shipping fees)  If they restock later in the day I will get but if not I will just pass( Probably will get the new jouer lip glosses If I'm unable to get the shape tape in my shade) 🙂 

RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

use ebates to get extra 5% off if you want to purchase from tarte.com .. i prefer the deal on ulta better too!

*gasp* AND there's free shipping to Canada!?! uggghhhh.... i made a trip across the border to get it at Ulta last week at full price.... do I really need it another one???

thank goodness for Ulta - I'd rather get 20% off and the 5x points multiplier... but for those who didn't get the Ulta offers, this is a good deal considering Tarte usually excludes this concealer from all promos! 

@ClassicallyFab @NancieNano Why did they increase the price to $27 dollars.. 😞

Um...I have to think about getting this..

just came to post that this is live. I finally got an order in. I hope it lives up to its hype!

@NancieNano @ClassicallyFab I think I'll get 2...

I like this better than the maybelline age rewind dark circles concealer.

@mezzotown88@NancieNano It’s a really great product!

@ClassicallyFab Yay.. was waiting for this to drop! 🙂  Thank you for posting! 

From Allure:

Starting tomorrow October 17, the brand will be adding a limited-edition lipstick as a gift with any purchase, called Soiree

wink.jpg

Spoiler
Full article: 
There's nothing I love more than a company celebrating its birthday by giving us free stuff. And Winky Lux (known for those delightful flower balms) is doing just that to celebrate turning two-years-old.

Starting tomorrow October 17, the brand will be adding a limited-edition lipstick as a gift with any purchase. It's called Soiree, which feels like an appropriate name for the dark hue which is a subdued rose-mauve red, perfect for holiday events. "Soiree is a celebration to our customer,” says Winky Lux CEO Natalie Mackey, “it's a color we have been saving for a special occasion. The promotion will only last one week, though, so hurry up, and add to cart.

Not sure what to get to nab your free lipstick? Some suggestions for your purchase:
  -  The aforementioned Flower Balm ($14) which creates a stained color as it reacts to your lips' natural pH level.
  -  The newly launched Kitten Palette, ($25) which features nine shades ranging from matte and satin to glittery and holographic finishes
  -  The Glimmer Balm ($14.00), which is also a pH-adjusting lip balm, but glimmering.

"The promotion will only last one week"

this doesn't seem to be working for me - but it's probably better that i don't buy more stuff anyway!

aanndd .. i caved  =P

still didn't see it in my cart but i'm hoping they just include it in every order!

20% off discount code for dermstore is still available! w...

20% off discount code for dermstore is still available! works for drunk elephant products! expires 11/15/2017 SUSEWDA3016MPIH580

Re: 20% off discount code for dermstore is still available! w...

I love dermstore, always 20% off coupons available, great brands, and shipping takes less than two days!  I've been doing much more shopping here than at Sephora lately.  

Re: 20% off discount code for dermstore is still available! w...

Seriously. Got a 20% off coupon a bit ago and stocked up on my DE C serum, Good Genes and some Briogeo. AND got another 4% via Ebates. Also their CS is fantastic.

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Bareminerals direct10162_EM17_413A_BeautySurprise_v4_LR_03.gif

10162_EM17_413A_BeautySurprise_v4_LR_04.gif

10162_EM17_413A_BeautySurprise_v4_LR_05.gif

101617_413A_BSPRS_06.gif

Last day for the current dermstore 20% off promo code FRIENDS and don't forget to use ebates.  I can't speak highly enough of this store.  I ordered on Friday several Drunk Elephant and Paulas choice items and they were delivered yesterday morning (a Sunday). The best part was delivery was free.  I'm beginning to really like this store.  

15,191 Replies
testing