Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Sorry I went to the wrong level. There was about 300 people up there 😞

Yeah there was no way lol the line was wrapped around the mall. I was too late :,(

Np! I hope you up getting a gc or at least the goodie bag! 😋

If I get there in twenty minutes do u think I'll have any luck of being part of the first 100?

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

FOREO direct

aquis.png

Algenist direct, but I don't know if everyone can use it

FFPreSaleEmail.jpg

25% off at Anthropologie!! Works on Beauty

I just tried it on Sunday Riley Good Genes. Need to have an anthroperks account already or make one. 

Screen Shot 2017-10-20 at 9.44.22 AM.png

If only the minimum for free shipping weren't so high!  $150 is a lot 😕

Pop Sugar must have x Neiman Marcus box is here. It costs $250. And there’re 2 boxes to choose: GOLD or SILVER.

I was thinking I wanted this and then saw the price 😞 that’s pretty steep for something where you have no idea what you’re getting

Re: RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Every year I'm tempted by this box, but @AnneMCC is right. That's too rich for my blood on a mystery box. Now if they had a spoiler with say a piece of jewelry that was worth around $100 that was lovely maybe I'd change my mind.

17% off almost everything plus free shipping. exclude the...

17% off almost everything plus free shipping. exclude the new tarte palette.

Anonymous Insider

Do beautylish and beauty bay ever do discount codes or have sales?

@Anonymous  I've seen sales at Beauty Bay. Sign up for their emails to know when stuff goes on sale. That's the best way to keep on top of it all. 🙂  Also there is Cult Beauty (UK) that sometimes have sales or beauty bags, Bath & Unwind (UK) usually has a lot of sales and there is also Alyaka in the UK but unsure about their sales. Both Cult and Alyaka are on Top Cash Back UK though.  They direct deposit your cashback into your paypal account and usually it's pretty fast for it to get approved.  Also depending on the item I found it was better to shop on UK sites. Like Omorovicza.  The Thermal Cleansing balm is 135$ CAD for a 50ml. Right now that size it's part of a set at Cult and and Bath & Unwind and prior to using a discount code it's just over 66$ CAD (at Cult).  It's a bit higher at Bath & Unwind. That's a huge difference!!!  Also if you create an account at Cult and fill out your profile you get a 15% off. YOU15 I think it is.  Plus cashback of course.  Here's my referral to the Top Cash Back UK if you want it. :). Hope this helps.

Spoiler
Anonymous Insider

Thanks @veronika23! That was a ridiculously informative reply. I always thought cult beauty had crazy shipping from some reason but now I see it's free worldwide over £40.00. Have you shopped at cult beauty before? How are they with duties? I never got any from beautylish and beauty bay but seem to always get charged a lot from color pop...

@Anonymous  just wanna share the good deals :). Hmmmm I've ordered a few times from Cult and from Bath & Unwind and might have been hit with duties twice? I try to keep my order amount low and order more often lol.  I have some stuff on the way so we shall see.  But even with those fees it's still cheaper to buy some stuff from them... even if it takes a long time (3 to 4 weeks).  I also always take the free cheapest shipping so there are less chances of getting hit with those fees. IIRC some people here said that when they paid for a shipping upgrade or had a tracking they would automatically get hit with them.  Cross my fingers my orders will be ok!  You just never know I guess.

Anonymous Insider

@veronika23 I hope your orders come through ok! I still haven't been able to tell a pattern with customs. I wouldn't even mind the tax if they didn't charge a $10 handling fee every single time, even if the taxes are only about $3...

@Anonymous  Thanks!  And OMG I know right!!!! That upsets me more I think.  We already pay for the shipping services... I think this is just a way to double dip and make more money. It's total BS.

@Anonymous Beautylish has a annual promotion where you can earn a gift card after spending a certain amount, I just can't remember the specifics. I feel like it happens near the holidays but don't quote me on that.

@Anonymous@suzyo @xulybet The Beautylish gift card promo is receive a $20 gift card when you spend $100+. Last year, the promo was near the beginning of Nov. (I had orders processed last year on Nov 3 and Nov 6.) I wish this promo was offered more than once a year and I've given Beautylish that feedback.

Anonymous Insider

Oh that's good to know! Thanks!

15,191 Replies
testing