Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: @CookieGirl1 @denn2626 @BrwnSugaG

thanks for the heads up! it still shows at 1/2off but in my cart it's full price. it's not quite midnight on the west coast so i'm not sure why!

Re: @CookieGirl1 @denn2626 @BrwnSugaG

Thx for the heads up @SnowyZebra21 and @BrwnSugaG

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Congrats to everyone got VS Forever Angel Thank you case yesterday and today. Here is Pink Nation promotion for tomorrow. Good luck, guys!!

I won't be using my code for 15% of of Tarte. The code is...

I won't be using my code for 15% of of Tarte. The code is BOXYTARTE . Please comment once used.

Re: I won't be using my code for 15% of of Tarte. The code is...

This is a generic, multi-use code 🙂

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

So I just got my VIB welcome kit, I thought it'd come with a new "beauty insider" card but it just came with some voucher cards. One included was Free Shipping, but I already have Sephora Flash so I don't know if anyone else can use it but here's the code. Please comment if taken, thanksimage.jpg

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

That's sweet of you, but they're generic codes (same for everyone). The free shipping and 10% off codes will each work once per year for any VIB account.

did anyone grab the benefit's blushes, bronzers, or highl...

did anyone grab the benefit's blushes, bronzers, or highlighter form Macy's 10 days of glam sale today? The only deal left is the Galifornia blush for $14.50. also if you bought it in store, did you get a bag with freebies? here is my purchase plus some freebies in the picture.

RE: did anyone grab the benefit's blushes, bronzers, or highl...

I didn't get any freebies 😕 I did see a gwp (different than the one you received) but it was with a $35 or $45 buy in (can't remember)

@annypro I think it was complimentary gift if you bought...

@annypro I think it was complimentary gift if you bought it instore at my local Macy's. that's why I usually go in store for deals.

Re: did anyone grab the benefit's blushes, bronzers, or highl...

I almost bought the Dandelion Twinkle and talked myself out of it.  But it took a LOT of willpower.

RE: did anyone grab the benefit's blushes, bronzers, or highl...

i totally forgot its today 😭😭😭

i keep forgetting about macy's sale! sold out now tho 😕

Saturday deals of the day. 50% off MAC brushes and the ta...

Saturday deals of the day. 50% off MAC brushes and the tartiest pro glow palette.

@SnowyZebra21 Thanks for posting... I think I'm gonna order the galifornia blush right now(order a pick up)...this blush is the only thing I'm interested in... I'm surprised that this blush didn't sell out... I already have an unopened dandelion blush and a hoola bronzer so I don't need those anymore.

@mezzotown88 too true lol the galifornia blush smells so...

@mezzotown88 too true lol the galifornia blush smells so good! 😍 on another topic, tarte giving us a smaller discount with free shipping. kinda disappointed 😒 let's see if their last deal will get me to buy or save some coins for later.

Re: @mezzotown88 too true lol the galifornia blush smells so...

@SnowyZebra21 I didn't know tarte offered free shipping just for the weekends...hm..

I might get the toasted palette

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Cross posting from the Colourpop Fans thread

Re: RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

I've never tried Colourpop lippies; are they sticky?

ultra satin lips are very comfortable! ultra matte lips a...

ultra satin lips are very comfortable! ultra matte lips are kinda uncomfortable if you have dry lips, so make sure to exfoliate and moisturize your lips. but it does not move unless you eat really oily food.

hope its helpful

hope its helpful

15,192 Replies
testing