Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

I got a couple of hair products and two concealer in fair neutral and fair warm but not sure which color fits me better. I don't really like going to ulta since their CS suck at my store. I prefer going into Sephora instead but hey can't pass on this deal.

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

I spoke to soon..... from Macys "Hi Lori, Unfortunately, the item(s) listed below are discontinued and were removed from your order. Don't worry, you weren't charged for the items." 2 of the 6 I ordered😡

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

I got this email too and I ordered right at midnight. Super disappointed. And it's no longer on the site.

Re: RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Talk to CS and have them make a new order with that price since it's clearly back in stock!  So it's not discontinued 

Re: RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Omg same here!!! But the thing is the item is back in stock....

RE: Re: RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

And 2 are back ordered! But 2 have shipped! And 2 are out of stock forever! Kinda stupid to advertise them if you don't sell them imho🙄

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

I totally missed out on the Benefit Powders at Macys so I set my alarm for 4 am est to make sure I got my brushes (Mac) and gloss (buxom)

i have the worst case of  FOMO on the planet!🙄

Ha, I do that all the time @muddlepup. MAC brushes yesterday, set my alarm for the ColourPop releases, stayed up for the MAC Snowball collection.

special deal of day on Macy's website. 50% off Buxom lip...

Special deal of day on Macy's website. 50% off Buxom lip polish! $10 each 😘 make sure to grab these cuties as this is the last 10 days of glam deal!

leak from sephoraxcolourpopcosmetics new holiday palette...

leak from sephoraxcolourpopcosmetics new holiday palette called Golden State of Mind! 15 metallic/foiled shadows. 15 g in new palette versus 10 g in regular palettes like yes, please. the holiday palette will go for $26. check out on instagram handle @colourpopcult for the pictures of the new palette at this link https://www.instagram.com/p/Bah8zjND63M/

Re: leak from sephoraxcolourpopcosmetics new holiday palette...

Hope they release an all matte pallette for those who dont want glitter 🤣

The eyeshadows in this palette are slightly bigger with 1g per pan. The original Colourpop eyeshadows are 0.85g per pan.

Wow, they increased their palette by $10. I wonder if the eyeshadow pans are bigger though!! I can't pass on foiled eyeshadows!

Ooooh those colors are beautiful

If anyone in the US is looking for MAC brushes, my local MAC had A TON of face brushes (foundation, blush, contour, highlight (137), powder, etc.), some eye brushes (singles for popular ones yet a number of 215s and 233s, for e.g.), many liner and lip brushes.To inquire/order call 608-232-2400 for MAC inside Macy's in Madison, WI.

RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Wish I saw this sooner. My 135 was cancelled 😕

Tarte direct has free shipping this weekend. Also use cod...

Tarte direct has free shipping this weekend. Also use code boxytarte for 15% off (most items)

PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING THE MAC BRUSHES FROM MACYS!!

I got 187,129,168,239, 217,& 266 for $101 before tax, and  in addition, I will save $25.45, which brings down my total to $83.63 after tax!! This is the trick, sign up for retailmenot and active cashback from Macys, there's a deal for $10 cashback for $50 purchase or $20 cashback for $100 purchase. In addition, use your Chase Freedom card if you have one!!! Because this quarter categories are department stores and Walmart!!!

It's very simple sign up and connect to your PayPal and  just search Macy's on RETAILMENOT website and and click cash back, they will redirect you to Macy's... so purchase as normal. Normally I get my cash back in a week or two and you can instantly cash out your money to PayPal. It's better than topcashback or ebates because the wait time is only 2 weeks the most!!!

Sorry for reposting but I want to let you guys see this post because my other replies are being pushed further down.

HAPPY SHOPPING!! 

@Sophiaaax3 Thank you for posting again~:)

No problem!!! 

MAC brushes 50% off at Macys

Online and in stores!

15,191 Replies
testing