Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: thank you I'll be using this code!

@Lazybeautybeast 

I know right? I was worried they would exclude it from coupons  😅 good thing I held out during tarte's b-day week when the toasted palette was released. 

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

@Rainbows1 you can have this one 3P66Z5JF8UN

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Another ULTA 20%off. Please reply if used. Thank you 🙂 3P66Z652E6N

Re: RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Hi can you take the code out? I'm going to use it

Hope a fellow community member can enjoy my Ulta 20% code.  Expires tonight, I believe.  Kindly comment if used.

ULTA Promo Code.png

Used. Thank you so much!! 🙂

Forgot I had one of these.

ULTA 20% off

3P66Z1VVW4A

As a courtesy to others, PLEASE comment if use.

Got my friend to place an order as well so used! Thanks so much! 🙂

Free shipping at ColourPop:

12322D81-E701-466F-B1BE-C602A10A58CF.png

I have an Ulta code that I won't be using. Please comment when used

3P66Z33WJNU

Used thanks

What do use all the codes for @mezzotown88? I noticed that you use a lot of the ones posted. Are you sharing them somewhere?

@ClassicallyFab No I'm not sharing somewhere... I have a family member who's birthday is on the 31st so I am actually using the code to get her something nice..:)  

Why not just buy everything on one order? Is there a strategy I'm not aware of to make several orders? 

@sarahshter I only claimed one code today... (I was going to use the second code but someone just told me she already used the code and forgot to leave a reply..) scroll down 🙂

I’m sure she’ll love it @mezzotown88😍. I was just curious if there’s some active deal site for codes that you were pulling them to because I saw you’d claimed 2 today, but claimed a few in the last round, too. Haha- I love my deal sites, lol.

Somewhere on Reddit I saw people selling the Codes for like $20 a pop... what a business venture. 

@sarahshter WTH?...These people are crazy!!! SMH....!!!! 😞

Sorry @mezzotown88 I didn't mean to insinuate that you were selling the codes.  After I reread what I posted it came off that way and I didn't mean to at all.  😘

@sarahshter OMG... really?...that's shady.... no I don't sell.. btw..I'm not the person who would do that--- that's just completely wrong ... I just used the code to gift my sister in law.. her b-day is coming up(10/31st)- I just bought her the mega pro 4 and the tarte blush book :)- hope she will like it...( she has a 3 year old boy to raise and barely has the time to go buy makeups so I decided send those as her b-day gift) 🙂 

@mezzotown88 The Mega Pro is incredibly beautiful- I was just in-store trying it, and was completely wowed! She’s going to 😍 LOVE it! No shade- all love. ✌️  I was just wondering when I asked you.19ECD386-5A46-4196-813E-A17471808E12.jpeg

15,192 Replies
testing