Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

How does this work?

Re: RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

@TinPanAli you purchase a voucher on GiltCity and they send you a code to use on EL. Actually it's not really a purchase you just put your email in to get the voucher sent to you. I think you need a GiltCity account.

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Offer ends 11/2/17 at 11:59 PM EST.Offer ends 11/2/17 at 11:59 PM EST.

Holiday sets are excluded... 😞

Though that's probably a good thing though, since I don't really need the Mod to Modern Caviar Stick set. 😛

sign up for the newsletter to get the 10% off discount code which you can stack after the 20% off discount. its 10% off the discounted item. total saving is 28%!

@mezzotown88 I would wait for the highlighter palette for...

@mezzotown88 I would wait for the highlighter palette for more variety. I think it take a long time to hit pan on highlighters. it depends on you tho lol don't forget that laura mercier has great foundation too 😂

Re: @mezzotown88 I would wait for the highlighter palette for...

@SnowyZebra21 you're right I think I should wait for the highlighter palette

(I have a feeling they'll have a bigger sale closer to Black friday) 

oh... I never tried their foundations... are they hydrating?

I still haven't found the right foundation for me 😞 ...( GA luminous silk and MUF HD foundations dried me out so much- ended up returning them)

Re: @mezzotown88 I would wait for the highlighter palette for...

@mezzotown88 I have combination - oily skin, so I think prefer foundation that is a little more matte than the laura mercier liquid foundation. I shade matched at sephora and it looked really nice on my skin. I got full coverage and the only thing that bothered me was that my oily skin kinda made the foundation slip on my face. Mind you, the sephora lady also used the laura mercier original primer plus the loose setting powder on my face when i was testing out the product. You should sample it first before you make any purchases for foundation!

@mezzotown88 I was checking if the discount codes stacked...

@mezzotown88 I was checking if the discount codes stacked. My friendreally wanted the laura mercier setting powder. using both codes it went from $38 down to $27. I was kinda interested in the single full size highlighter, but then I saw the new highlighter palette only at sephora.

Re: @mezzotown88 I was checking if the discount codes stacked...

I have this palette.  I got it when it first came out and it was amazing!  Definitely worth getting the palette just an FYI and to help enable you.  😉

@SnowyZebra21 are you still going to get the full size highlighter? 

@SnowyZebra21   Darn it!! I was going to get that palette too 🙂 

Re: sign up for the newsletter to get the 10% off discount co...

@SnowyZebra21 What did you buy?...

maybe I should do that right now... lol 🙂 

Beautylish Gift Card Event - Register for Early Access

Beautylish Gift Card Event - Early Access Link: shrsl dot com /lsq7

Beauty Brands has several Peter Thomas Roth items 50% off. Free shipping with $50 purchase.  

$26

$24

$16

I have an Ulta code. PM me if you want it 🙂

Can I please have it?

thank you I'll be using this code!

thank you I'll be using this code! Edit: I used the code on new tarte vault! three eyeshadow palette for $80, basically $27 for each palette!

Re: thank you I'll be using this code!

@SnowyZebra21 I’m so glad it worked out great for you! It always makes it so much more fun to score a great deal 😉

You lucked out @SnowyZebra21! When I ordered at midnight, the vault wasn't available yet. Nice score! 

@Lazybeautybeast 

I know right? I was worried they would exclude it from coupons  😅 good thing I held out during tarte's b-day week when the toasted palette was released. 

15,191 Replies
testing