Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

If anyone is an Illamasque fan, B-Glowing has a lot of stuff for really great prices on sale right now.

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Gilt has a code for Bumble&Bumble direct: $25 off $75 purchase + free shipping + free deluxe gift set (three choices) https://www.gilt.com/city/national/offer/bumbleandbumbleoct17?utm_medium=email&utm_term=5110609&utm_...

@Ispend2much6. I’m trying to buy 2 lipglosees from Jouer...and my total comes out to $34 which means I already qualify for free domestic shipping($25-free domestic shipping)  but when I try to checkout it’s saying I still have to pay $6.80 shipping fee...

3627C163-2C7E-451E-B3D1-AFC819EEE9C9.jpeg

@mezzotown88  I sent them an email this a.m. right after I ordered, and they responded this evening.  They said there was a mistake, and they credited me the shipping.  Frustrating, but at least they worked with me.

@Ispend2much6 I think I'm gonna buy the lipglosses right now and email them about it tomorrow morning. Thanks.. glad you got your money back 🙂 

@Ispend2much6  just bought those 🙂 going to contact them tomorrow.. well it's today since I'm on the east coast.. 🙂  

@mezzotown88  You're welcome.  I would do the same because past experience with them has shown me they probably won't fix that in a hurry.

@Ispend2much6 I see... I'm actually writing an email to them right this second..

( contact us page) 

If anyone wants to try Volare Cosmetics brushes, I believe they are made by Hakuhodo but are a Canada-based company. Free shipping with the code BOOTIFUL until 11/1. I have all their face brushes and some of their eye brushes and love it! Shape and softness reminds me of Hakuhodo, and I prefer them over my Tom Ford brushes which can sometimes be scratchy. Just ordered two more 🙂

Pur  direct:C3041534-CB32-47F1-B3F5-555231416E1A.png

@ClassicallyFab

Sigma or PUR?
pur brushes.jpg

How in the world did I do that!? @RGbrown You’re right! The pink and black must’ve messed with my head. Wow!

@ClassicallyFab hahaha no worries...it does look suspiciously like it could be a sigma email 😋

And then I even wondered if maybe they share a parent company and used the same graphics for both, but couldn't get the code to work at sigma lol

@ClassicallyFab don't worry about it 🙂 🙂

@RGbrown I couldn't get the code to work either lol 🙂 

What’re some good brushes to get from them?

Free People has some interesting more naturally oriented...

Free People has some interesting more naturally oriented brands in their sale section right now. Worth checking out!
Anonymous Insider

ty for posting!!🌿🌼🌿

ty for posting!!🌿🌼🌿

Today only but the summer beauty blender pack is eligible...

Today only but the summer beauty blender pack is eligible for the discount!

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Can't wait to try the foundation brushCan't wait to try the foundation brush

Anonymous Insider

I didn't see this posted already.

Marc Jacobs Direct have a deal for a Holiday Cracker called sex kitten, which includes a mini lipstick and a mini mascara. Normally $19 but now $13 with promo code BEAUTYTREAT, and free shipping with any purchase with code SHIP.

15,191 Replies
testing