cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: hi I need help tracking the link for this promotion code...

@SnowyZebra21

You might want to check out the SiJCP thread; I'm not sure there is a "website" version...they usually send promos to some super-secret-and-exclusive email list that no one knows how to sign up for, but the promo codes can be used by anyone. 

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/SiJCP-Sephora-Inside-JCPenney-share-your-pics-p...

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Any thoughts on the Lancôme or Estée Lauder holiday blockbuster sets? $63.50/$65 with purchase, 10-12 full size products, including serums...these are available in a few places, looks like macys.com is already sold out of the Estée Lauder?

Re: RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

I can't speak to the EL but Lancome makes so many amazing products- especially their eye makeup and removers. Their mascaras are always a personal fave. I got their holiday GWP set from Nordstrom last year and it was a fantastic buy. Plus the bags are amazing. 

If colors are ok on both, the skincare is better in the E...

If colors are ok on both, the skincare is better in the Estee Lauder. Advanced night repair is a cult classic!

oh nooooo 😂😂😂

They’re excellent. The majority of Lancôme’s products are very high quality, so as long as you’re a fan of the colors offered, for most products you can’t go wrong. I’m not a big fan of their eyeliners, and some of their mascaras are not my favorite, but I adore their face and lip products. I wore Lancôme exclusively for years because I loved it so much. This is a great way to try out more of their products @Moonbow! Plus, those bags are gorgeous!

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Sigma directScreenshot_20171104-012151.png

Am I the only person that finds 20% not exciting? So far I haven’t placed any order. All my friends are hauling hundreds of dollars of products. I’m still using stuff I bought from last year. Maybe I’m spoiled by better deals contributed to this thread. Thank you ladies!

You are most definitely not alone, lol. There are some things I've been wanting that are Sephora exclusive so I purchased those. But as with most of my shopping this year I went somewhere else for the bulk of my purchases. ULTA not only gives you the discount but you can stack bookoo GWPs,...Sephora wont even let us do a tiny deluxe. So it's a no-brainer.

LOL! me too. somewhat lost of authunsiat unless if i was in oregon 😂😂😂

@RIslander 

I don't think 20% discount is much, especially if you have to pay sale tax. Most competitors have stackable deals or brand GWPs. I'm more excited about the sale items extra discount after christmas? and the $25 off $50 promo (for rouge) at the end of the year? - if my memory serves me right ...hopefully we will still have those!!

I did purchase a Sephora favorites set and I'm pretty sure that's the only item I'm purchasing during this whole event. I'm just a cheapskate who tries to find the best deal 🙂

I know what you mean. ulta gives out 20% to platinum memb...

I know what you mean. ulta gives out 20% to platinum members almost every two months (checked my email logs) plus the "please come back" 25% coupon I occasionally get from the dermstore ( those works with drunk elephant). I don't really understand what the sale craze is all about tbh.

@RIslander 

I’m finding a ton of great stuff but I’m mostly buying really fun gifts for others. The l’cccitane advent calendar, skincare sets, face mask sets, some palette sets, makeup brush sets. Nail polish sets and the Stila sparkly liquid eyeshadow sets!!! 

For myself I bought a jumbo Sunday Riley Good Genes. A drunk elephant C serum set and a couple lipstick sets. I’m avoiding all the palettes for myself like the plague 😉 I want them all 😉 hoping they sell out by next weekend so I don’t break.

i did find a better deal on the the Ciate sets from the ipster code here.

@RIslander

I picked up two things for me and one for my sis, none of which Ulta carries. Other than that, I'm right there with you...meh...

RE: Re: RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

spoiled by ULTA. just went in store for 10x points wohoo 😎

This deal was flying under the radar.  Tomorrow only, 11/4, buy 2 mascaras get 1 free at Nordstrom.

Screen Shot 2017-11-03 at 4.57.12 PM.png

RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Yaaaaas!!!! Got my Dior mascaras!!!! Thx!!

Thanks for the reminder!

I got a great deal on Clinique's Bottom Lash Mascara. I qualified for the Clinique GWP too!  Seems like you just have to meet the minimum purchase threshold before the discount. 🙂

Anonymous Insider

The mascara deal is live.

Nice reminder!What mascaras are you ladies getting? I thought I was never going to need more as I had tons from GWPs but when i sorted through them there were quite a few dried up ones or ones I plain did not like. So just looking for suggestions. 😃

Anonymous Insider

I purchased 2 Chantecaille Faux Cils Longest Lash and for my freebie I picked the Christian Louboutin.  My birthday is soon so I decided to splurge a little.

15,191 Replies
testing