Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

No problem!!! I just cash out my cash back from last time when Macy's have the Mac brushes for 50% off!!! So I can comfired its legit!!!

laura mercier direct friends and family sale extended to...

laura mercier direct friends and family sale extended to Sunday! remember to sign up to the newsletter to get 10% off which you can stackwith 20% off. it will take 10% off the discounted item, so total savings of 28% !

Re: laura mercier direct friends and family sale extended to...

@SnowyZebra21 are you getting anything?

@mezzotown88 I'm might just pick up another the setting powder on their website instead of sephora. Mostly saving the coins for next friday's VIB sale 😘 if you plan on getting any LM items at sephora, you should buy it during this sale since its a better deal.

@SnowyZebra21 I see. I think I'm going to pick up their highlighter- lol 

I finally caved and got the Ulta Mastercard. Glad I did .....because the one  time 20% off code works with Dyson and Lancôme which are normally excluded even with the prestige code. Thanks to all the points I racked up during the 10x I was able to apply the maximum 4000 points or $250 in credit and with the 20 % off .....the Dyson dryer I’ve wanted for years was finally affordable. Got the dryer and Lancôme monsieurBig  at 20 % off ! Woohoo ! Early Christmas present which my husband wants me to put under the tree.....sigh.....I guess I’ve waited this long.....one more month won’t matter 😀

RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Love that! I still haven’t gotten one. I don’t want my husband having a heart attack.

@Imightneedthis,

Congratulations!  That is interesting about the 20% actually working on the Dyson! 

Hmmmmm @tsavorite 😉

Ibotta is 20% back on walmart, target and ulta today.

Geez, I just came back from a cvs haul and a sephora haul for $400. now i need to figure out how to stack ulta 10x and 20% off.

So much work to do, so little money.

im drown in the midst of SALE.. can't handle all the stuffs 

The terms say that to be eligible for cash back, you can't use coupons not found on Ibotta.  Not sure if this is actually the case, but they are under no obligation to give the cash back if you use a coupon.  Not sure if the free shipping coupon would void the cash back. 😞

I saw this and didn't risk it. I had been eyeing the Nars concealer for 3 days so I added a NYX glitter to my order (35.99 before tax but free shipping). I got the "$7.20 cash back" notice so I'm happy overall! 

Edit: with points that equate to $24 if I use them at the highest level

DISNEY x KIEHLSIMG_7390.PNG

IMG_7391.PNG

IMG_7392.PNG

Costco Online has some limited edition Allure Beauty Boxes for $22.99, shipping included. This is a great deal as the value of most of these is over or around $150. It also appears that this deal is not for members only. 

• Allure x Conde Nast Traveler Beauty Travels Essentials Box
  • Allure Best of Beauty Box

Screen Shot 2017-11-04 at 10.18.59 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-11-04 at 10.19.08 AM.png

RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Love this!!!! Bought four of each for gifts!

The bridal and teen boxes are currently sold out, but the Conde Nast box and the Best of Beauty boxes (with the full size Nars Dual Intensity Blush!) are still available.

Thanks! Just ordered the Best of Beauty box 🙂

There was an upcharge for being a non-member but it was only just over a dollar. What a great deal!

Josie Maran is on QVC today. She is featuring an awesome TSV for anybody who loves her core products. It is the Supersized Anniversary Set. It contains the following products.

2 OZ Argan Milk

4 OZ Argan Oil

13 OZ Whipped Body Butter in your choice of the following scents Unscented, Vanilla Pear or Anniversary Blend described as Pomegranate Citrus 

The cost is $79.95 plus $3.00 S & H plus tax. If ordered on auto delivery it will be sent every 4 months at a 10% discount or a cost of $71.95 plus $3.00 plus tax.

QVC calculates this as a value of $261.00 but I calculate this TSV based on previous purchases for the same sized product as $219.00.

I wish that she would offer a set containing her Argan Cleansing Oil because I only have one 6 OZ bottle left before I run out and will need to get more.

PTR DIRECT FULL SIZE ROSE MASK

PTR DIRECT FULL SIZE ROSE MASK

hi I need help tracking the link for this promotion code...

hi I need help tracking the link for this promotion code that can be only redeem in store at a JC penny sephora. I saw this floating around. I want to use the original one from the website, but I can't seem to find it anywhere . it seems like a general promotion,so I'm not sure if there is different email list between sephora and jcp sephora. did you get this code or seen this floating around online? offer expires 12/3/17

15,191 Replies
testing