Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun. Post your favorite deals and feel free to share pictures of any mystery or deal hauls. Repeats are always welcome. Until I return to checking in all the time, please tag me if you have any specific questions for me. Our group is very helpful, so someone will usually answer if I can't. A collective brain/group is always best. I will always heart every deal I see to acknowledge it. Thank you for joining us and helping others save while scoring.

Tags (1)

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

I'm so ready for the 21 Days of Beauty! My wallet, though...not so much

STILA Direct

IMG_9117.JPG

Just a heads up... the post by @RGbrown is now open for everyone! It was previously just for Rock Stars but today it's working for the public! Big thanks to RGbrown and @ClassicallyFab

RGbrown.PNG

Out of stock.😕

@spadersgirl @RGbrown Thank you for posting this👍🏻

Thanks for the reminder @spadersgirl that this is live. 💕🙃

How can we add this to our cart?

Thank @ZombieMetroAnt you're awesome as always =)

@Maria88 Heart

Spoiler

For fans of Dr. Dennis Gross skincare, there are discounted vouchers for 40% off on GiltCity. Would be happy to provide a referral link for an additional 25% off for anyone who wants to take advantage of this deal and is purchasing for the first time on GiltCity -- please feel free to PM me! Smiley Happy

@MlleCC thanks for mentioning! Such a great deal. There are Tatcha vouchers too..

are these deals for one day only? I hope these deals extend through the end of the week!. also does anyone know which date the ulta's 21days sale start?

@mezzotown88 21 days should start September 3 and go through September 23! My store had a little banner for it last week. 

@mezzotown88 one day only

If any Platinum holders aren't showing the 10x mulitplier in their "Offers" section in your account in order to activate it, try switching browsers.  Mine was not visible until I switched from Firefox to Internet Explorer, and I hear Google Chrome is working also.

@Ispend2much6 Is it calculating the 10x points that you activated for you when you're at checkout? It's not calculating for me:IMG_3612.PNG

@RGbrown Glad (but not so glad) to know it's happening to you, too. Yeah- I definitely would feel safer waiting. FYI- to whomever wanted the Becca Lilac Geode, under the activated offers is the link to the eligible products, and the Becca Lilac Geode highlighter is there.🙃✨

@ClassicallyFabNo, it's not.  But, as long as that offer is activated, I think it will eventually show.  I don't think my extra points ever show until it is shipped.  The ones I spent on Lilac Geode aren't even deducted yet.

However, I did take screen shots just in case.

@ClassicallyFab

It's not calculating for me either. Speculation says ulta will fix it later, but I much prefer seeing the correct points up front...I think I'll hold off purchasing until it's working. :/

I signed myself in and out (using Chrome btw) and it appeared right away. If switching browsers doesn't work, try signing yourself out and back in! Happy shopping!

Cross posting from the Ulta thread - Platinum Appreciation Day is officially tomorrow! You can combine these deals with any multipliers you have for points galore!!

Ulta 10x day 2017.png

Spoiler
Ulta 10x day 2017 1.pngUlta 10x day 2017 2.pngUlta 10x day 2017 3.pngUlta 10x day 2017 4.pngUlta 10x day 2017 5.pngUlta 10x day 2017 6.pngUlta 10x day 2017 7.pngUlta 10x day 2017 8.pngUlta 10x day 2017 9.pngUlta 10x day 2017 10.pngUlta 10x day 2017 11.pngUlta 10x day 2017 12.pngUlta 10x day 2017 13.pngUlta 10x day 2017 14.png
13,671 Replies