Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun. Post your favorite deals and feel free to share pictures of any mystery or deal hauls. Repeats are always welcome. Until I return to checking in all the time, please tag me if you have any specific questions for me. Our group is very helpful, so someone will usually answer if I can't. A collective brain/group is always best. I will always heart every deal I see to acknowledge it. Thank you for joining us and helping others save while scoring.

Tags (1)

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

did anyone just get over 1000 updates for this thread e-mailed to them? I am really frustrated because as I delete them they keep coming....what the heck?

Yes I did @Maria88 very annoying showed I had 3000unread emails. It showed from deals too good to pass up volume 5. So I unsubscribed.  But obviously a glitch.

To edit your email notification setting, click on the notification icon (bell on top right), then the gear (setting on the bottom of that). It should lead you to the "My Settings" page, click "Notification Settings" and now you can choose what to be emailed about. I have everything unchecked except for posts that @ me and ignore already read stuff.

@Maria88  I wonder if your settings are permitting the updates to be emailed to you.  I had that happen to me and then I "unchecked" the option to receive updates- unfortunately I can't find where I did that.  I feel like I had stuff figured out in this new format and now I'm lost again. Sorry I can't be more specific.

Purcosmetics dot comScreenshot_20170808-115643.png

New code for bogo at philosophy direct; ends tonight (code is case-sensitive)Screenshot_20170808-120539.png

Laura Geller directScreenshot_20170808-104444.png

Screenshot_20170808-104455.png

KIEHL's directIMG_8979.JPG

Bobbi Brown (direct) Offer ends on 8/10/17 at 11:59 PM PTScreen Shot 2017-08-08 at 11.05.46 AM.png

I won't be using my Too Faced direct code, single use. Enjoy!

Screen Shot 2017-08-08 at 10.11.37 AM.png

Urban Decay direct:

Un_cwFdM5UvcpOzfVRYaKmjl5gVwGBN371L_Pv6ocUOp2gdYOJaS0gsgezAW52VukToBKCrpKakGl050U3ov1CNeSEeDRGRNiO4prZWVvJh6RCFV_0PRGeM-Po2zgNJfiUTyq1DYrwOI2FZmCIuNztntImA=s0-d-e1-ft.jpg

Beauty Bay when you spend £120

1111.jpg

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

LANCOME direct

Re: RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Codes stack! 4% at Ebates

L'OCCITANE direct

YSL Eyeshadow Palette at TJ Maxx for $39 =)

Dermstore is still running their anniversary sale today with up to 25% off with code HAPPY18. They are also on Ebates today for 12%. Now is the time to stock up on some Good Genes!

Re: RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Darn, made my order yesterday with 4%...

Gilt:

30% off. Use code, "CITY30".

IMG_3323.PNG

MURAD direct

Screen Shot 2017-08-07 at 12.41.51 PM.png

ColourPop is coming to Sephora!? Whoa!

13,431 Replies