Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun. Post your favorite deals and feel free to share pictures of any mystery or deal hauls. Repeats are always welcome. Until I return to checking in all the time, please tag me if you have any specific questions for me. Our group is very helpful, so someone will usually answer if I can't. A collective brain/group is always best. I will always heart every deal I see to acknowledge it. Thank you for joining us and helping others save while scoring.

Tags (1)

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

That Sweet Peach lip duo was on sale for $19 the other day, and I had been sent a PayPal offer for $5 off any purchase paid through PayPal, so I got it. It shipped fast, and we know how much I adore the peach collection. The lip glosses are my favorite from the whole line. The shadows are cute- I have that, as well. Anyone that loves peach or Too Faced that hasn't picked this up def ought to check this out. I'm not so sure the glosses will be less than the $19, but at $19 it's already like getting 2 for the price of 1.

Smiley Happy

RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Hi! Can you share the code to me? thank youu 💕

Does anyone happen to know if there are no new Rewards today or did I miss them?  Thanks.

@Ispend2much6 I think new rewards only come out Tuesdays and Thursdays.

@Maria88  Thank you; not sure how I missed that.  Yep, there it is, in plain black and white and English.

Laneige direct. plus 9% on ebates

Screen Shot 2017-08-23 at 1.36.03 PM.png

Guys guys guys, the Tarte big blush book is out. Says it doesn't combine with coupons BUT "boxyaugust" WORKS. $10 off $60 (price of the palette)

5% ebates

Tried it with the code. but don't know how does the beats works. seems like i didn't get the cash back Smiley Sad

You sign up at ebates dot com

After that, I would install the ebates toolbar. I didn't get into the swing of using ebates for half a year after I signed up just because I would always forget to activate it. The toolbar will light up when you go to a site that offers cash back, though.

@denn2626

STILA DirectIMG_0112.JPG

Beauty Expert (US and Canada included!) The Natural Collection beauty box.  20% off code "BE20" expires August 31.  Brings total to $54.40.  Image from Beauty Expert.

Beauty Expert The Natural Collection (Worth over £170)

Spoiler
Dead Sea Spa Cleanser and Toner; Omorovicza Cleansing Foam- 25 ml.; Philip B. Maui Wowie- 100 ml.; Aroma Works Absolute Eye Serum 20 ml.; Bliss Mask A Peel Rubber Mask; / Skin Authority Beauty Infusion; Viviscal Gorgeous Growth Elixir.

Kate Somerville Direct. The code should work for everyone not just me.Free shipping/returns and add 3 samples.

Let me know if you would like to sign up for her Rewards Program, and Ill send you a personal link.You save 15%and I get 15% on my next purchase. Not sure if you can combine. I havent bought direct in ages.

kate.jpg

SHOPSPRING.com or SpringApp is currently 15% cashback on Ebates today, you can combine this offer with the $20 off $75 new customer referral promotion (new email signup).

If you're interested in taking advantage of this deal just leave a comment or PM me and I will send you my referral link! 

Hi! Can you share the code? thank you 🙏🏻

Re: RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

PMed you Smiley Happy

From NordstromScreen Shot 2017-08-21 at 7.03.54 PM.png

sharing trendmoods IG post here- 

21.JPG

After this past month I feel I should block their website during this. I don't need more. I want more but need a cool off period 

21days of beauty is my favorite time at ulta! Would someone be able to tag me when the catalogue of deals are released?

I'm so ready for the 21 Days of Beauty! My wallet, though...not so much

13,649 Replies