Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Neiman Marcus Beauty cue is up ~ get it while you can

code: CUENOV

NM.jpg

Spoiler

this was the old photo lol

Tom Ford is NOT include!!

Gift Includes:
  • Jo Malone London Orange Bitters, 0.3 oz./ 9.0 mL: A warm winter cocktail. Take two dashes of bright citrus, add sweet orange and a burst of ripe mandarin. Finish with a splash of bitter orange to reveal rich prune and a base of sensual sandalwood and amber.
  • Diptyque Do Son Eau de Parfum, 0.3 oz./ 10 mL: Tuberose asserts itself, expressing all its sunny, hazy, creamy, indolent seductiveness. Anyone with blood in their veins will succumb to the irresistible temptation of this insolently seductive white flower.
  • Chanel LE Volume Mascara: This high-precision mascara achieves instant volume and intensely lush colour in a single stroke. Its innovative formula expands, plumping lashes to their fullest 

@lisainprogressThanks for posting.  Mine is arriving tomorrow.  The Jo Malone fragrance is a holiday scent, limited availability only, so I'm anxious to try it.

How can I use the code? Couldn't figure it out! Thank you!

@Acha

I forgot to mention that its with a $50 beauty purchase!

At checkout, towards the bottom next to your subtotal, you can enter the promo code. Once applied, it should show that it's in your cart.

I keep meaning to stop and smell the Orange Bitters. Has...

I keep meaning to stop and smell the Orange Bitters. Has anyone smelled it?

Not a true deal, and I can't find the thread anymore, but the 100 point perks have been updated with quite a few more options. They look like previously released perks (I recognize some of the lippies) but it's something!

RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Yes I am so excited that they are putting up some good stuff for 100 points💝

notcreative wrote:

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun. I cannot remember the whole spiel, so I hope I can edit this if my previous 5 threads ever pop up. In the mean time, share your deals here. Since I have not watched the tutorial yet, I am learning this new system as I go. 

Not too exciting but if you’re already buying...

2E7A3F54-FD41-4C97-84AF-906D85B16ADC.png

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Don’t miss this deal( today only)

Re: RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Lol I was just coming here to post this deal 

@Maria88 LOL... are you getting this deal? I want to but I don't know...still thinking lol

Crap....I saw it's today only. lol. I guess I have some deliberation to do. 

@Maria88 LOL  haha 🙂

@mezzotown88 If it's around on Thursday I most definitely will. I actually like the CC ream, IT brushes are soft and great quality, I've always wanted to try that powder and mascara is pretty nice too. I dont care for the lippie but I can always gift that. 😃

D157DE91-06D8-47FF-B45F-A9F389705957.png

Winky Lux Direct. 

Is anyone going to this event ? I know that it is the sam...

Is anyone going to this event ? I know that it is the same day VIB sale starts and I hope that I can do my VIB haul and grab the gwp. 🙂

RE: Is anyone going to this event ? I know that it is the sam...

Does anyone know if the gwp will just be the cosmetic bag or if it will have any samples inside?

Re: RE: Is anyone going to this event ? I know that it is the sam...

@baebyul 

Thank you

Re: RE: Is anyone going to this event ? I know that it is the sam...

If it doesn't advertise samples, then there are likely no samples. The store might be kind and toss in a couple, but that is YMMV and the bag comes empty.

@baebyul

benefits cosmetics direct 3-piece mini hoola set with pur...

benefits cosmetics direct 3-piece mini hoola set with purchase of $60 use code: HOOLATRIO Sephora app or website La Mer eye cream sample (value $41) is back in stock with purchase of $45+.

Jo Malone directScreenshot_20171107-112947.png

Laura Geller directScreenshot_20171107-112930.png

15,191 Replies
testing