Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Laura Geller direct

The last few codes have worked on anything instead of having crazy restrictions lately; I haven't tested this one yet, but give it a shot if you're interested in anything; some of the sets are nice values!12_15_Cyber-FUN-day-Email-copy-EDIT.jpg

Her Uptown Chic and Downtown Cool eyeliner sets are really nice; the browns in the Chic set are cool enough for everyone to wear, I think. 

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Ladies if anyone interested, Lancome had the code that is not advertised on its website for some reason (at least not yet). It’s HOLIDAY. Spend $75 and get 5 deluxe samples: miracle, eyeshadow palette, lipstick, cleanser and a blush. It’s my experience with Lancome that their deluxe samples are more travel size in other brands. See below

Bath and Body Works today only - buy a $10 empty tote and fill it up with whatever you want and get the contents of the bag at 40% off! You must be able to zip the bag closed - that is the rule. I'm going now!!!!

@niki172 I wish Sephora would do this. IT would break the mall! LOLOLOILOIL!

@niki172 This has got to be the most interesting promo/discount I've ever seen. 

How did your trip to Bath and Body Works go? 🙂 

@trishavt - the store was stocked really well. However the SA's sucked so badly that I wound up calling into CS. I called the store and they told me they would open at 10:00 - got there at 9:50 - store still not open at 10:15 - call in and a girl with an attitude tells me they aren't opening until 11:00 now - walk down maybe 9 store fronts to see if another store is open - it's not so we go back to B&BW to wait - magically within those 2 minutes of me walking down and then coming back the store is now open. Also they had a sign up advertising their anitbacs 5/$6 so I got 5. I went up to the register and the girl refused to honor it saying that the sale had ended (I was buying the antibacs by themselves). Called CS and after being on hold for 40 minutes talked to a nice man who sent me a $20 GC. That was the worst experience I've had at that store.

Ohhhh what a great deal!! What did you get, @niki172?!! 🙂 

@Fernleaf I got a couple of their new body butters, a few exfoliating shower gels, a couple of items from their men's line for the hubby, anti bacs, this new rose foam to body oil mousse, and a penguin bag that had 3 travel size body sprays in it (bought it for the bag lol). Sorry I'm at work right now and don't have a pic on me. All told I saved $68, so not too shabby. Did you go to the sale??

@niki172 Wow!!!! That's so much stuff! Thank you for listing them!  The bag didn't look big enough to hold all of that.  I'd love to see a picture if you're able to post one. 

Unfortunately, I was unable to make it to this great promotion.  I'd have loved to fit as much as I could into the bag and not break the bag, since the bag is seriously adorable!  I can't fault you for going for the bag!  I hope you didn't break it at all with all those amazing items!  

@Fernleaf the tote was huge and I had plenty of room left had I wanted to add more stuff. I'll try to post a picture tomorrow as it'll be too dark when I get home.

For anyone interested in the new CoverFX products, gilt city has vouchers. Get $200 for $100 or $100 for $55.  Try the promo code “FBCITY30” as it might work to get you an additional discount :).  It comes down to being $75 for $200 worth of product!

FBCITY30 did not work for me. Thanks for posting though.

ABH Modern renaissance on sale at ulta beauty and it stac...

ABH Modern renaissance on sale at ulta beauty and it stacks with 20% off coupons.

Re: ABH Modern renaissance on sale at ulta beauty and it stac...

The 20% coupon did not stack for me. What coupon code did you use?

use the 20% off specifically for prestige. ulta should ha...

use the 20% off specifically for prestige. ulta should have sent the unique codes out via mail or email.

Re: ABH Modern renaissance on sale at ulta beauty and it stac...

Great find @SnowyZebra21!!! I hope this doesn't mean they're getting rid of this palette. May have to bite the bullet and place an order. I was waiting for a decent GWP.

Anyone know any Gilt City promo codes?

@jominguez try FBCITY30. It currently works for me and I dont even have facebook anymore lol

Sadly it doesn't work 😞 Thanks so much though! @sabrinas

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Algenist is offering a three piece trial kit of its skin care products for free (you pay shipping) plus 20% off you first order. Since I have been lasting after their liquid collagen for a while (and it’s never included in the sales and promotions), I am looking forward to getting my code for 20% off. That will save me almost $25 on liquid collagen. Yay! Lol
15,191 Replies
testing