Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Major sale at Etude House:3E20CACF-0771-4E9C-9940-22FFB3B7222B.png

I haven't ordered from Etude House direct in a couple of years; anyone know if they still ship from Korea? Just checking to see if I'm safe to order now before I leave town for the holidays!

I ordered from them back in July when they were doing an amazing free international shipping promo. It took about two weeks for my stuff to arrive in the states.

Philosophy directScreenshot_20171218-122414.png

Screenshot_20171218-122835.png

40% off is a great savings!  Thanks so much for posting this! 🙂

Sigma direct

Search for product NB01Screenshot_20171218-120450.png

ugh! i had my sister in law order my xmas present from them around this time. i keep missing all their deals!!

RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Just ordered! I was surprised that you could order it separately (4.95 shipping)

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Lancôme direct 20% off everything and free overnight shipping on any order

Yes!!!! I almost purchased one of their pencil liners yesterday! Glad I didn’t! I’ve been looking for a Metallic burgundy and the have the perfect one! Ordering it now. 💪🏼

BeautyKind Direct is offering up to 35% off your purchase. Plus, 5% of every purchase goes to an organization of your choice!

Anthropologie!! 25% off everything including beauty! Get your Sunday Riley hehe.

and this time they have free shipping, I know before when they had 25% shipping wasn't free unless you spend something like over $100 so that was a hassle.

Screen Shot 2017-12-18 at 11.29.59 AM.png

They really need to just shop with the shipping charges. I used to shop there weekly for years, but when they opened a store in my state which added sales tax on top of that I was done. It always negates any savings.

OMOROVICZA direct

omor.jpg

I know a lot of people are really into KL Polish. On Gilt City:

Captureffdgdffd.JPG

ULTA Coupon that I received in a sample bag. Good for $5 off ULTA Collection items. 

Code: 3IYLZ5PINY    Please coment when used. One time use only. 

Whoa, Kate Somerville is 20% cash back on ebates!07905ABD-8142-4CAE-9F65-08BF5CAC07DB.png

Plus, this deal which was previously posted ends tonight:7EC4F8DC-FEA1-4028-AEAD-894A50969630.jpeg

June Jacobs directJune Jacobs direct

$114 value for $19 plus $2.85 cashback. Or the cheapest thing is a travel size mist for $7. Use the code 15OFFJJ for 15% off so it’s just $5.95 for 2 full size mists and a travel size. Doesn’t immediately show up in cart but it does as you checkout. 

Mist smells amazing btw. 

RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Mists are perfect for the winter! Can't wait to try these out! Thanks for posting @dijance!

Curious to see if anyone has tried these and if they really do anything?

I haven't tried it but i read over the ingredients - neroli itself is antiseptic (good for acne prone skin); pomegranate/goji/grape offer antioxidants. While a spray is rarely able to make instantaneous changes to the skin, I can imagine that frequently spritzing this through the day would give your skin protection from the environment/acne-causing bacteria. It's also a lovely formula: high in plant-based ingredients and low in chemicals - I see it's using a component of Kimchi as a preservative (which also fights acne).

I'd say - if you're at all acne prone, might be worth giving it a go! I grabbed a travel size of her Papaya Enzyme Mask - it's extremely effective; HG level for me in spite of nobody talking about it. June Jacobs is part of Peter Thomas Roth, and I think her line appropriately fits there: much like PTR, she seems to offer highly effective products.

15,191 Replies
testing