Tarte direct

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Origins direct

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

097C827D-6A98-489C-A756-E2297549D44B.jpeg

Fuuuuuuuudge...

I might have to build a new nail polish cabinet 😂

I haven't played yet, but last time they did this, shipping wasn't free, so I kinda assume that'll be the case again ($6.95 US IIRC), but this is a fantastic deal even with shipping if you are looking for more than just a couple polishes. Be sure to check out the gift sets, and also look at the Collections pages for special-price box sets (for example, the Sensual set with 12 polishes, remover, wide brushes, and some other extras is only $90 to start with, so $27+shipping for $120 in polish and more)

ETA: free shipping kicks in at $55, making it even better for larger orders! 🙂

Screenshot_20191225-222456.png

EED3C9DC-513D-45A2-9CD5-047B0F0FD17D.jpeg

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

NET -A -PORTER END OF THE YEAR BEAUTY SALE IS LIVE 😀

Nordstrom: Free $50 GC with purchase of $300 in GCs (or $20 with $175), and their clear the rack sale (Nordstrom Rack) just started for Nordy Club members. Happy shopping!

HAUTELOOK: MURAD AND VIOLETTE VOSS 😀

59B1F8FE-E3E9-44AA-90E1-9F402F2CCF80.jpeg

*Saturday only

BARNEY'S ONLINE LIQUIDATION SALE INCLUDES BEAUTY AND THEY HAVE ANAZING DEALS!

I know this is a first world problem but this is so sad. I didn’t shop there a whole lot but it was always so fun to randomly discover neat quality stuff over 15+ years that were hard to find elsewhere whenever I did venture into a store.

Re: RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

@yuline  I've never been there, but I'm always sad when stores close or old buildings are torn down, mainly cuz I've always been an old lady and miss the old days.  I was sad when the rite aid was torn down cuz it was huge and I used to go there when I was younger to get my bonne bell and wet n'wild...and they had fabric and a pet store, lol.

@treestar86  Lol I’m sure I’m much older than you but I know how you feel.  Still I was rather like an old lady in my youth with my thinking.  I’ve always been the sentimental or nostalgic type.  I wish there was some way for brick and mortar stores to do better against e-commerce.  I think when a company listens only to itself and fails to listen to and understand its VALUED (non toxic) customers to stay one step ahead of competitors that’s when they’re destined for failure. 

@yuline  haha, idk... 😉  yes, I love being able to order things online, but I also like (and miss) just going into a store and being able to wander around and look at things.  sure there's still ulta and sephora, but if I go in there they're constantly asking if I need help and trying to have a conversation about everything, which didn't happen when I was younger...it gets really annoying and stressful and makes me not wanna go in there...thus, the online shopping, lol.  so it would be nice to have both.  maybe it'll be like one of those things where, if they disappear then there'll be a new generation of hipsters to revive them, lol.

MARC JACOBS BEAUTY WINTER SALE IS NOW ON 😀

MACY'S IS HAVING AN AMAZING SALE RIGHT NOW A BUNCH OF LIPSTICKS ARE BOGO

FYI   The only ones I can find that are bogo are Anastasia BH lip products.

GILTCITY HAS YSL BEAUTY VOUCHERS

HAUTELOOK: ESTEE LAUDER..LANCOME..SHISEDO..PHILOSOPHY..MIU MIU

B1C14424-84DC-41FB-BAF5-6FBCBAFA9D6A.jpeg

15,191 Replies
testing