Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun. Post your favorite deals and feel free to share pictures of any mystery or deal hauls. Repeats are always welcome. Until I return to checking in all the time, please tag me if you have any specific questions for me. Our group is very helpful, so someone will usually answer if I can't. A collective brain/group is always best. I will always heart every deal I see to acknowledge it. Thank you for joining us and helping others save while scoring.

Tags (1)

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Origins direct

Ulta

Kiehls

REN skincare

TJMAXX has free shipping today.

DOSE OF COLORS: 40% OFF ALL LIPPIES.

HAUTELOOK: NARS.. LORAC.. ETC ON SALE ...

HAUTELOOK: NARS.. LORAC.. ETC ON SALE ...

Benefit cosmetics online. Free shipping with $50 purchase

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

959C489C-A630-4EF2-BA64-FEECA5148545.jpeg

There is a GWP coming to SpaceNk in the first or second week of august. My S.A. showed me the bag and goodies, but didn't let me take a photo. It had a buy in of 175 and if you purchased and extra $30 you got two Dr. Sturm products - one a sample I think and the other a travel size of the anti pollution drops.

From the regular bag I recall travel sizes of Oskia renaissance cleansing gel, Sunday Riley A+.

Sorry if this isn't very specific, but if you're planning to place an order it might make sense to wait for a week Smiley Happy

Thanks for posting this.  I am undecided whether I will place my order while this offer is in place or wait until the big one (which I believe is in September).  Higher buy-in then but usually a better gwp as well.  

Any thoughts from others?

@iwantitfree Good question, I feel like they either changed their GWP schedule or that they are late with this one. I was expecting it to happen a month ago, so not sure if the big one will be delayed too or not. 

There's nothing I really need, so I might as well wait. I was hoping to stock up on the ziip silver gel.

@Cyncynn , thanks for the heads-up! If the summer value sets are still in stock, it would be a good opportunity to purchase them, and get a GWP!  P.S. The Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel is absolutely divine -- 12 out of 10 would recommend for anyone who likes cleansing balms / oils.

@MlleCC 

That's exactly the product I am tempted by - I did not need any further encouragement, but here you are lol! I am well stocked for cleansers, but it is probably what I use the most and the most enjoyable step of my routine. I love massaging it in and feeling the daily grime leaving my face. (a bit of a weird description haha!)

@Cyncynn , Same! I love cleansing balms, and taking my time to massage it on my face. Smiley Very Happy Definitely give the Oskia a try; I was not prepared to love a $50 cleanser as much I do for this one.

Target 25% off lippies with code or instore with cartwheel. includes Makeup Geek, Coloured Raine, Pixi... seems to work on sale & clearance as well. Stack with coupons in store.

free lippy with lippy purchase at Winky Lux

B1G1 at Huda

Bite beauty direct: gwps and 40% all amuse bouche

La Mer  (direct)

Screen Shot 2019-07-29 at 3.03.00 PM.pngOffer begins at 12:00 a.m. on 7/29/2019 and ends at 11:59 P.M EST. on 8/1/2019. Pick 3 deluxe minis with any $150+* purchase

13,906 Replies