Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Oh no! I already ordered from Nordstrom but I really want that perfume! (and Tom Ford Rose Prick. I have a Jo Malone and Tom Ford perfume addition.)

Maybe order it and put it away for Mother's Day :)

@curlychiquita Maybe order it and put it away for Mother's Day

Re: Maybe order it and put it away for Mother's Day :)

@Luvstravel, great idea! 😊

ng.png

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Herbivore direct 25% off.

771E51D5-F115-4E02-888D-983BC51233A7.png

Thanks for posting @SportyGirly125

Thanks for posting @SportyGirly125

Nordstrom is doing 25% off most of their beauty brands. MAC, Charlotte Tilbury, Chantecaille, Lancôme, etc. Plus lots of non-beauty items too! 

74CF0838-645C-4F63-A01A-1767BE27B64D.jpeg

260785AA-FC5E-4859-A8B3-BE7B71345A16.jpeg

RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

This Nordstrom sale almost got me, it’s such a good sale!! Way better than their normal biannual sales tbh... if only the Canadian dollar wasn’t so horrible right now, I would’ve impulse bought a huge cart.

Looks like the fun’s over for this on beauty items. I managed to place 2 orders before they changed everything back to full price a few minutes ago. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted!

N.M. is still running their's, I figure until midnight CT...

N.M. is still running their's, I figure until midnight CT, but I didn't see anything else I needed @gonerogue

Re: N.M. is still running their's, I figure until midnight CT...

@Luvstravel  Well I ended up heading over to SkinStore and getting a few more goodies that I couldn’t resist being marked down 30%. I should probably take a break from all my shopping and wait for the spring sale so I can rerouge for next year 😬

Thanks for posting @gonerogue and my wallet thanks you 😉

Thanks for posting @gonerogue and my wallet thanks you 😉

Re: Thanks for posting @gonerogue and my wallet thanks you 😉

@Luvstravel  I was seconds away from buying more things from my Sephora spring sale list and then they ended the sale 😞 

@JayJayyy I spent all morning looking at stuff and got so overwhelmed because there was so much on sale!! haha 

@averylayne  LOL been there! Nordstrom rarely has this high of a discount on beauty! 

I definitely jumped on this! Just placed an order and wil...

I definitely jumped on this! Just placed an order and will look back tonight to see if there is anything else I need or want 🙂

@Sunnysmom, Thanks so much for the swatches. Your top swa...

@Sunnysmom, Thanks so much for the swatches. Your top swatch confirmed I didn't want that version, so I really liked elephant in the pot, so I went with Sylvie in the pot. Thanks again

Re: @Sunnysmom, Thanks so much for the swatches. Your top swa...

Yup @Luvstravel pots my fav too. They may look basic but apply so smoothly and have lovely depth. You’ll love em! Happy to help! 🤗

Thanks @Sunnysmom I found the Hourglass trio very glitter...

Thanks @Sunnysmom I found the Hourglass trio very glittery, but the Chantecaille eyeshadows with the animals on the compacts looked glittery also.

Re: Thanks @Sunnysmom I found the Hourglass trio very glitter...

@Luvstravel  here are a few. Can’t find other shadow duo but they are same. Not awful w glitter but the holiday ones def were and I returned one even. I also added Decorte. Do you have those? Very pretty w less glitter and that bounce to them. 🙂 Rhinoceros, pigeon/ marble, decorte, elephantRhinoceros, pigeon/ marble, decorte, elephant

Rhino, duo, decorte, elephantRhino, duo, decorte, elephant

15,191 Replies
testing