Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: how do I sign up for this? none of the links work

@housenick Hey sorry but I am not sure...I googled it before and there were a lot of sites complaining about it and it's a common problem. Some of them contacted an SA to get on the list but it didn't always work. I got added a few years ago w/o signing up after I bought a few things from there.

Re: RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Re: RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Thank you!! @SportyGirly125 

Their ebates was at 10% last night after midnight, looks to be dropped back down to 2% now.

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

It’s the battle of the 25% off sales! From Neiman Marcus, which carries Jo Malone’s Absolut Gardenia and Oud... temptation!!!C103C521-4B1B-45D0-89D2-8C10B3B080E5.jpeg

Added bonus: Ebates is currently 10% back for Neiman Marcus! 

@LCResz this sold out at Nordstrom before I could get it...so happy because now I got it for $20 less!!! 7BA5C084-1358-491E-BA70-31B99327EB98.jpeg

Such a pretty case @eshoe . Do you love this powder? I actually did not for some reason. Felt it was just kind of blah compared to some others with a little more oomph to them. Maybe that’s the idea. Lol. I did get and love their holiday blur powder as it had a dot of illumination to it which brightened my skin up a little better than this one. I’m curious what others think as it is so pretty! 😊 Not trying to be negative truly just very much wondering what others think.:)

Oh @Sunnysmom I just ordered it. Thankfully I’ve already decided I want it just for the case😄 I am a little bummed  to hear your thoughts on it, though. I’ve only tried one other product from the brand, a lip product. I will probably post in the haul thread as I haven’t seen it yet there but have been hoping to hear other’s thoughts on it. I appreciate yours, helps lower my expectations so now I will rate it with a level mindset:D

Well maybe you will love it tho @eshoe ! You may. My skin just needs a little more color and brightness so that could be it too. The holiday Eclat better suits me. This one. Still available. 🙂 It gives a little bit of creamy Illuminating blur vs more powdery. It pained me to send other back because it’s so pretty but I just couldn’t  handle any more $ if I wouldn’t use it much! 
Will be good to hear your thoughts if you do use it. 😳 🤣

Eclat. Still availableEclat. Still available

Oh this one is gorgeous, @Sunnysmom

The Hummingbird one looks like it would be a highlighter-it doesn’t ‘look’ like a blurring powder to me, but I’m basing that only on photos as I’ve never seen it in person. I’m thankful you’ve level-set my expectations, though. I do expect the packaging to be pretty, hopefully that is true with this one 🤔

Agree with you @eshoe , I didn’t know what to expect either. A little confusing from some reviews and descriptions also! Let me know thoughts! 

I will, @Sunnysmom. Also, loved seeing the Hermès lipsticks. The packaging is so gorgeous!

It is pretty @eshoe ! 😘

Definitely will post swatches @eshoe

Definitely will post swatches @eshoe

Re: Definitely will post swatches @eshoe

That case is beautiful, @Luvstravel 💖!

@eshoe, I haven't tried the Guerlain youth oil, but my fa...

@eshoe, I haven't tried the Guerlain youth oil, but my face is loving oils, so I thought I'd try it. Just finished placing another order for the Hummingbird cool quad.

Re: @eshoe, I haven't tried the Guerlain youth oil, but my fa...

I hope to see swatches, @Luvstravel! I love this collection just for the aesthetics, not sure if I will use the powder yet. I want that quad just for the packaging, it is gorgeous.

My skin loves oils, too. Right now I’m in between as I finished my DE and am using up the Jurlique I’ve had on hand. It’s a bit heavy, though it doesn’t cause breakouts. Love the Agent Nateur but it causes mini breakouts. The scent is pretty incredible though!

@eshoe, sorry I had to let my phone charge :) At Neiman's...

@eshoe, sorry I had to let my phone charge 🙂 At Neiman's I purchased Guerlain Royale Youth watery oil (wanted to try it out and Chantecaille Mermaid eye matte in Sylvie. Had purchased two other Chantecaille eyeshadows with the animals on the case but after @Sunnysmom posted a swatch of one, I knew that I didn't want that much glitter.

Re: @eshoe, sorry I had to let my phone charge :) At Neiman's...

Ugh yes the quad looks so pretty too, @Luvstravel - but pretty shimmery. Is the Guerlain a serum? I’ve only sampled the brand, so it’s all new to me. 

@LCResz, just placed an order with them also :)

@LCResz, just placed an order with them also 🙂

Re: @LCResz, just placed an order with them also :)

Ooooh what did you find, @Luvstravel?

15,191 Replies
testing