Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

REM SKINCARE 25% OFF WITH CODE GWPADDICT

If someone sees a sale on any high end makeup brushes, please post. I looked at the Surratt brushes, but really would like a Chikuhodo brush. Thanks

Not a sale, but Beautylish is having their spring gift ca...

Not a sale, but Beautylish is having their spring gift card event today @Luvstravel

Thanks @danielledanielle

Thanks @danielledanielle

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Does anyone know if Nordstrom excluded beauty from the 25% off? Things aren’t listed with markdown prices anymore, but other items like shoes/handbags/etc. are. 

A lot of my Nordstrom beauty bargain buys from the 25% sa...

A lot of my Nordstrom beauty bargain buys from the 25% sale have since been cancelled, not cool 👎👎

That's so not right of them @silliluci I've placed orders...

That's so not right of them @silliluci I've placed orders from N.M. Nordstrom and Saks in the past few days. N.M. has already shipped a few orders and Nordstrom shows still processing, so I'll see.

@alexasteph, Yes Nordstrom stopped 25% off beauty, but N....

@alexasteph, Yes Nordstrom stopped 25% off beauty, but N.M. and Bergdorf Goodman still has 25% off.

@MissPuff, Saks and Bergdorf Goodman are offering 25% bea...

@MissPuff, Saks and Bergdorf Goodman are offering 25% beauty ❣

@MissPuff, thanks for posting. Placed my last order this...

@MissPuff, thanks for posting. Placed my last order this morning, after thinking about it late last night.

Re: @alexasteph, Yes Nordstrom stopped 25% off beauty, but N....

@Luvstravel , @alexasteph  Neiman just stopped the 25% on beauty as well! Someone wised up!

Re: @alexasteph, Yes Nordstrom stopped 25% off beauty, but N....

@Luvstravel Well... *fart noise 👎🏼* Thanks for the clarification though! 

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Just a heads up for anyone wanting to purchase anything from Melt Cosmetics: they have closed their online shop due to coronavirus concerns so everything shows as coming soon. They stated that they will honor the daily deals sale prices when they reopen. Sucks because I have been eyeing the Muerte palette since it was released but it is understandable.

Yep, I've been checking all morning and finally decided t...

Yep, I've been checking all morning and finally decided to go to their home page and read the notice. Thanks for posting @teufel

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

And the 25% off sale battle has a new contender: Bergdorf Goodman! Works with most beauty brands, including Jo Malone and Tom Ford 🤑F4345BEC-D760-4869-AD2C-006D72759A91.jpeg

Oh, wow. Thanks, @LCResz!

Oh, wow. Thanks, @LCResz!

Thanks for posting @LCResz

Thanks for posting @LCResz

MURAD ON HAUTELOOK

Herbivore direct still has 25% off and free shipping. I just purchasedthe jewel box to try out a few oils I haven't used and perfect sizes for travel. It was normally $58, now $43.50 after discount.

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Would anyone know the Neiman Marcus beauty cue for this month?

how do I sign up for this? none of the links work

how do I sign up for this? none of the links work
15,191 Replies
testing