Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

@Loretta55   Well drat!  I hope you still got the 30% off.  Nudestix never goes on sale like that.  I picked up a cream blush and gloss; I think they match.

I have plenty of items already @Ispend2much6. I ordered two new kits along with a blush and highlighter. If I still could have purchased it at 50% off I probably would have pulled the trigger.

You have enabled me to make a purchase @Ispend2much6. Nudestix sent me a code for 30% off but at 50% off the entire website I was too weak!

60% off sitewide at bioBELLE direct, today only with code "EASTER." I just placed an order and got $75 worth of masks for $30 😃👍86E0BC49-3D81-4AF8-BA72-1779FDD0A9A6.jpeg

HUDA 30% OFF SITEWIDE

Yasss thanks for posting! I’m so excited about this one lol🥰

HAUTELOOK HAS ALGENIST AND KERASTASE

I know a lot of you love this cleanser. Now in Supersize!

Capture.PNG

@makeitup305 Ooh, a supersize is sooo tempting.  Good thing I have a couple of backups already or I'd be very interested in buying this, lol.

Neiman Marcus has ALL of their Marc Jacobs beauty half off. A lot of items that aren't on sale at Sephora or MJ direct. Tagging you @sonnydee

@Luvstravel I got so excited when I saw the sale on the site.  My end-of-the-month haul will have two of the gel highliners in it in my fav shade :).

Glad you found you some great sale items @CookieGirl1

Glad you found you some great sale items @CookieGirl1

Re: Glad you found you some great sale items @CookieGirl1

All of these great sales are dangerous(ly good) @Luvstravel.  My bank account won't be happy but I'm definitely having some Retail Therapy moments these days. 🛍

@Luvstravel this made me break my low/no-buy. I've wanted to try the Flesh & Fantasy blush for so long!

@makeitup305, you're welcome. I would hate to see you bre...

@makeitup305, you're welcome. I would hate to see you break your low buy only for that item to break. Hope you enjoy it!

@makeitup305, I gave my friend that color for Christmas l...

@makeitup305, I gave my friend that color for Christmas last year and she loved it (unfortunately it doesn't travel well, word of warning 😲 ) I have 2 of the other colors in the blush and love them!

Re: @makeitup305, I gave my friend that color for Christmas l...

@Luvstravel thanks for the heads up! 

thank you for the tag! 😘 @Luvstravel ughhh these sales a...

thank you for the tag! 😘 @Luvstravel ughhh these sales are killing my lower buy! but it's still good on the smarter buy side right?!😜 I saw @blackkitty2014 post on the blushes & of course NM & MJ direct is oos on both of the ones that I was interested in. So, I got them from Sephora. I dont think I "needed" anything else -i already own it 😍

@sonnydee, Yep the sales have been pretty good lately 🤗...

@sonnydee, Yep the sales have been pretty good lately 🤗 The only two items I ordered was the The Glow Stick and O Snap eyeshadow.

2CE4D73F-7036-4572-8A93-457AB26A4718.png

A bunch of things are on sales right now at MJB direct. Looks liked Sephora has these similar items on sales as well but at much higher price. For example these blushers are at $29 each instead of $21.20

SkinStore

SPRING CLEARANCE

15,191 Replies
testing