Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

ColourPop direct. As always, please comment when used!

4YOUDSJ7ML

using. thank you!

using. thank you!

Here is another code if someone wants it.  If you are early holiday shopping, the my little pony tote is amazing.  I got two to use for my nieces presents rather than gift bags.  4YOUEE9JB8

Stila direct. Ends 9/9.

Huge Mascara GWP

Offer valid today, Sept. 8 at Jo Malone directOffer valid today, Sept. 8 at Jo Malone direct

0E59B156-66C4-47D1-880C-FF12036821D8.jpeg

C1FDAB76-5FDF-4BA0-AB50-949B4A823A28.jpeg

CCFF8765-521A-422D-A614-D648B33674B4.jpeg

085EF797-CB43-4D7A-830B-88127AA0A31D.jpeg

4F981982-C61D-4FA9-A51D-5968ADDEA723.jpeg

1852358E-0431-4BFA-A0C2-A220D90B1B2D.jpeg

Kiehl's direct:

HEALTHY SKIN STARTS HERE - Choose a complimentary 6-PIECE GIFT with your $75-plus purchase. - PLUS, FREE Shipping - START BROWSING - *No Code Needed - Ends: 9/23/18BONUS - Enjoy a complimentary FULL-SIZE CLEANSER of your choice with your $115 plus purchase - START BROWSING

Porter Magazine deal/gwp - The gift is awesome! I LOVE that cleanser!!!! It's my HG!

@Ispend2much6

ETA: Totally spazzed out on the fact that there's a special link required to get the deal.

https://www(DOT)portersubscription(DOT)com/?prom=PTANL

Screen Shot 2018-09-07 at 2.28.27 PM.png

@veronika23 is there a code for this? I don’t see this offer direct on the site. Thanks!

@eshoeUnidentified

@veronika23Unidentified

There *should* be a special promo link for it; I don't have the one for this praticular offer, but here's a photo example of a recent one. The subscription page should show the free gift, assuming you get there from the promo link. Usgwp doesn't have this one and I haven't done any other digging; V, where did you find it? Surely the link is there somewhere? Based on this one, I'd assume it's just a 5-letter code to add on the end of the subscription page link.Screenshot_20180907-162132.png

Screenshot_20180907-162138.png

@RGbrownin my email.  Well I'll post the link without the "link". It's almost the same as yours. Last letters are different

https://www (DOT)portersubscription (DOT)com/?prom=PTANL

That works! Thanks V! 

@veronika23

You're welcome @RGbrown! Sorry for all the email tags you'll get. The site kept making it a hyperlink and I had to modify it so it wouldn't... you know... no links allowed 😄

@veronika23Unidentified

I only got one notification...I don't think it sends a new one when you edit a post anymore (it used to, right? So they actually fixed something? 👏 😋)

@RGbrownOMG really? Yes it used to! I sure hope it means it's fixed!!! Thanks!

@eshoeIIRC there's no code for these... I did it once and my gift never showed up. 😞 I know @Ispend2much6 has done it too and she got her gift. I don't know if it was because I'm in Canada or what but they said they sent it and I never got it. Are you on the subscription page or did you want me to pm it to you?

@Ispend2much6  can you confirm there's no code for this. Do you remember? Thx!

I did this last year  @veronika23and did receive my the FS omorovizca night cream that was advertised! I might go for this one as well, I have a FS waiting for me when I finish up a few other balms I have to try but this is a great deal. thanks for sharing 🙂 

15,191 Replies
testing