Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

The Naked Honey palette is 50% off at $24.50 on the Urban Decay website! Also, if you don't have an account already, try the code SIGNUP when creating a new account for an extra 10% off.

Screenshot at 2020-05-07 19-03-29.png

Atelier Cologne Friends & Family 06AF4CAC-7648-4AAB-B5C5-BE5D3F6ACBFF.jpeg

@Zvezdochka Ooh what a nice discount!

@tsavorite, did you see this? 🥰

@itsfi ,

Thanks for the tag! 

Offer will end on May 18th,2020 at 11:59pm PSTOffer will end on May 18th,2020 at 11:59pm PST

Offer starts on 5/3/2020 and ends on 5/6/2020 at 11:59PM PT. Get 30% off all skincare. No code needed. Offer available to US residents only.Offer starts on 5/3/2020 and ends on 5/6/2020 at 11:59PM PT. Get 30% off all skincare. No code needed. Offer available to US residents only.

31066B0B-0EB6-4172-A7F7-88AB727BE962.jpeg

5B808152-169B-4CD4-8CFC-0E81B36DA9C0.jpeg

@Blackkitty2014 Glad @LCResz answered back, I just woke u...

@blackkitty2014 Glad @LCResz answered back, I just woke up from getting off this morning. I hadn't tried either scents. I picked up the Pat McGrath Coraliason lip gloss that was sold out and also the Hoana face balm. I had picked up their facial oil last sale and thought I'd try out another product from their line.

Really excited to see all their Pat McGrath 25% off @LCResz

Really excited to see all their Pat McGrath 25% off @LCResz

Re: Really excited to see all their Pat McGrath 25% off @LCResz

@Luvstravel I guess they knew a lot of us were feeling FOMO, and 25% seems to be the new sale standard... Hope other companies follow the lead of the big luxury retailers 😉

@LCResz @Luvstravel This is because NM/BG is filling bankruptcy. Looks liked they’re trying to clear out their merchandise and I haven’t seen restock either. 😟 I’m eyeing 2 perfumes: Giorgio Armani Prive Gardenia Antigua and Jo Malone Water Lily. Have you tested any of these out? I adore the Prive line but I haven’t had any Water Lily scent. Tough decision 😘

@blackkitty2014 I picked up both the Waterlily and the Yuja, can’t say I love either one. Waterlily is a berry aquatic scent, so more water than lily if you will. It smells a lot like Maison Margiela 'REPLICA' Beach Walk 3.4 oz/ 100 mL eau de toilette spray , and it also reminds me of Mugler’s Womanity to a certain extent. If you like oceanic/salty scents in really pretty packaging (love the ombré frosted bottle) you might like it, and at 25% off it’s not a bad buy. 
Yuja was honestly the bigger disappointment, a very generic citrus scent. Had I been able to try it out rather than blind buy I would have passed tbh. 

Thx you so much @LCResz . I don’t like Beach Walk so this is a pass for me 😘

I'm on a mask no buy but am really tempted to get a kit with Kiehl's Since 1851 Rare Earth Deep Pore Minimizing Cleansing Clay Mask 4.2 oz/ 125 mLScreenshot_20200502-095821_Chrome.jpg

That is a good deal @ShortErica . That is only less than a dollar for two full sized products versus my purchase of the Rare Earth Masque.

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

This time, highlight is Ginger Binge/Moscow mule! Spend $25+ get that highlight for $5.

Offer valid from May 1 (12:01 AM EST) to May 6 (3:00 AM EST), 2020.Offer valid from May 1 (12:01 AM EST) to May 6 (3:00 AM EST), 2020.

Armani direct: Purchase two Lip Maestro liquid lipsticks, any shade, in stock or on backorder, and add your choice of shade of a full size Luminous Silk Foundation, with the code "amorelip," you get the foundation for free!  Offer good through 3 a.m. EST May 11, 2020, while supplies last. 

Share Your Love

I tried to add 2 Lip Maestros that are both on backorder will not add to my cart @Ispend2much6. Am I doing something wrong?

15,191 Replies
testing