Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun. Post your favorite deals and feel free to share pictures of any mystery or deal hauls. Repeats are always welcome. Until I return to checking in all the time, please tag me if you have any specific questions for me. Our group is very helpful, so someone will usually answer if I can't. A collective brain/group is always best. I will always heart every deal I see to acknowledge it. Thank you for joining us and helping others save while scoring.

Tags (1)

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Thank you for posting about the Becca Royal Glow highlighter, @Ispend2much6! I wouldn't have checked the sale otherwise. £15.00 plus free shipping is such a steal! Smiley Happy

@lmi82  You're welcome!  I'm wearing it right now.  Funnily enough, I like to apply it with my finger along the high part of my cheekbone (or, I'll be honest, the place where my cheekbones would be if I had cheekbones,) in a smiley face shape, then I blend with a brush.  It works well for me that way.

10E4947A-32E9-4EA1-8D1E-B26CCA76E953.jpeg

RILEY ROSE

(Online only not in stores unfortunately)  A358BA31-BA33-4E5D-9F8D-B5AAB127186B.jpeg

A54E439D-1280-4352-BD84-AB392CED8E0E.jpeg

YAY!!!! So happy to see you @trishavt!!! 🖤💙🖤💙🖤

Awww - So great to see you, @trishavt! <3 <3 <3

Yes! Love seeing my gals on here @Tamara76 @trishavt Heart I hope we can all get to Sephoria Smiley Very Happy

@Mcakes @Tamara76 it’s so nice to see some familiar avatars on this site! It’s been too long since I’ve consistently checked BIC. Miss you ladies and I hope we can make it to Sephoria! Xoxo 

E1F2011F-E760-41BE-BEA4-7F5A2750C9BB.jpeg

A4D0398B-3EFA-4F34-8EB0-430145026094.jpeg

OMG!  That bag is so cute, but there is literally nothing I need from UD rn (luckily for my lower buy!).  Thanks for sharing, @Shosh85! <3

@Tamara76 It is pretty cute! There is usually nothing I really ever need– but somehow I still end up buying a bunch of stuff anyway, haha!😂

34487901-3314-43EF-961E-A746EA62C13A.jpeg

Birchbox has some $5/10/15 price drops that are pretty good! check out /pricedrop

Screen Shot 2018-07-17 at 9.36.38 AM.png

RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

I’m so bummed to have missed in the CT mask. I’ve been wanting to try that for so long, but can’t justify it at full price.

Ooh. I've used that Charlotte Tilbury dry sheet mask befo...

Ooh. I've used that Charlotte Tilbury dry sheet mask before and really liked it. It was perfect to refresh my skin after work before going out to a nice dinner. Might have to snag a couple at that price.

Jo Malone direct:

IN THE BAG COVET OUR COLOURFUL COLLECTABLES A loud and proud way to declare your scent. Receive a colourful travel pouch in your choice of six eye-catching shades with purchase of any Cologne 100ml, two 30mls or our new Body & Hair Oil. SHOP NOW

And the deal I posted yesterday is still valid (ends today, though):

A GIFT FROM US Enjoy a miniature duo of Wild Bluebell Cologne (9ml) and Blackberry & Bay Cologne (9ml) with your purchase. CODE: WILD18.

Estee Lauder direct:

The GWP is the Lift, Firm, Glow with Floral Bag. If I'm not mistaken, this GWP is a repeat.

Lift, Firm, Glow with Floral Bag

That bag is so cute!  I think this is a repeat of one they had at Macy's recently.  I tried to order this one and they sent me a boring white bag with polka dot trim instead because they ran out ... :\

@lmi82

RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

@Tamara76 - booo 👎🏽
13,857 Replies