Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Ipsy

Hi! Does anyone have a $15 off for sephora that they won’t be using? I heard that there are $15 off being sent to some emails

Re: RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

@daphc @TraceyEB I e-mailed Sephora and asked why VIB and Rouge didn't get a cash off coupon.  The response was, "We are attempting to be fair with all tiers by providing separate discounts exclusive to one tier."  I thought that fairness would be to offer coupons to all tiers (either $15 for each, or prorated based on tier).  

@greeneyedgirl107 @daphc @traceyeb Isn’t Rouge supposed to get *all* of the benefits tiers below get? And VIB is meant to get *all* BI benefits too. So... BI is it’s own separate thing now independent of other tiers? Because... fairness. Huh?

@daphc I also believe they're account specific so even if you did get someone's code, it still wouldn't work on your account.  

RE: Re: RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

I see, thanks for letting me know!

Hi @daphc, I think the promotion is only for Beauty Insiders. I don't believe the code would work if used by VIB/Rouge.

@TraceyEB I didn't know Sephora gave coupons out other than the ones around late Nov/early December.  I have to ask about the elephant in the room: why aren't VIB/Rouge getting a coupon?

@greeneyedgirl107 I really don't know. I saw the coupon on Musings of a Muse. I suspect it's to incentivize this tier of customer to make purchases at Sephora. In terms of fairness, I didn't use the 15% off VIB code associated with a recent Sephora promotion. A bit later, it was extended to me again for a limited time. I again didn't use it as I made beauty purchases elsewhere. I don't fault Sephora for trying to engage a new and/or lower spending customer group. 

RE: Re: RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Ooh okay, I see. Thanks for telling me!

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

1.PNG

T.J.Maxx online

Dior  direct

Offer valid through Tuesday, Oct. 09, at 3:00PM ET with any purchase of $150 or more while supplies last. Online only. Offer will automatically be applied to all qualifying orders, no web code needed.Offer valid through Tuesday, Oct. 09, at 3:00PM ET with any purchase of $150 or more while supplies last. Online only. Offer will automatically be applied to all qualifying orders, no web code needed.

Just came here to post this 😄 LOL Great minds... 🙂

HOW TO REDEEM Automatically added to every qualifying cart.  OFFER VALID FROM 6:00am PST on 10/03/18 through 11:59pm PST on 10/08/18.HOW TO REDEEM Automatically added to every qualifying cart. OFFER VALID FROM 6:00am PST on 10/03/18 through 11:59pm PST on 10/08/18.

Ulta

Not beauty related, per se, but unlimited meat carved fresh off the spit, right at your table, has got to be good for the soul 😁Screenshot_20181003-114223.png

Sounds good to me @RGbrown I've been there before and it's awesome, but food coma afterward.

Nars direct:

15,191 Replies
testing