Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun. Post your favorite deals and feel free to share pictures of any mystery or deal hauls. Repeats are always welcome. Until I return to checking in all the time, please tag me if you have any specific questions for me. Our group is very helpful, so someone will usually answer if I can't. A collective brain/group is always best. I will always heart every deal I see to acknowledge it. Thank you for joining us and helping others save while scoring.

Tags (1)

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

@RGbrown Cool beans.  Thx!

@RGbrown wrote:

My take on ulta's shipping is this:

Shipping is expensive and there's only so much money a company is willing to put into perks and bonuses; Ulta chooses to give us excellent rewards and gwps, but the trade-off for that is a higher threshold to earn FS.

Sephora chooses to be more liberal in handing out the free shipping, but the rewards and gwps suffer because a huge chunk of their promotional budget is spent on shipping. 

There's going to be a pretty nice skincare gwp tomorrow with $50 purchase at Ulta, if anyone wants to hold off on ordering today. Makes that free shipping threshold that much more palatable 😊

@alexastephUnidentified @blackkitty2014

That GWP for tomorrow looks amazing! I didn’t want the bronzers to sell out, and knowing my luck they won’t 😔 but I only shop Ulta during 20% coupon time because shipping is ridiculous. And I’ve had large packages arrive in 2 days...then 3 items will take 7 days. 

@RGbrown You’re bang on with this assessment 💯 

@RGbrown@alexasteph, i'm trying to chat with Nordstrom rep to see if they can do a price matching.  Unfortunately, no bueno. This is what she said "We can price match these Designated National Competitors - Amazon (shipped and sold by), Zappos, Macy's, Bloomingdale's, Saks Fifth Avenue, Neiman Marcus, ShopBop, Net-A-Porter and the Vendor brand website. I'm so sorry Ulta isn't one of the locations we can honor." Boo!

Interesting! I was just told Net-a-Porter was someone they would no longer match.

Good to know, thanks!

I'm actually surprised Amazon and Zappos are on that list (and I've never heard of shopbop...dunno who that is). The last time I looked at their price match verbiage, I seem to recall it said something along the lines of "national department store competitors", so NM, Macy's, Saks, and Bloomies was about all I expected. Nice to have a full list, so thanks! @blackkitty2014

@blackkitty2014 Probably because Ulta isn’t a department store, I noticed Sephora, Blue Mercury, and other category specific stores aren’t listed either (I’m thinking like multi brand clothing stores, Urban Outfitters for example). 

@RGbrown True. I’d rather have the free shipping though, GWPs don’t really sway my decision to purchase things. The rewards program is nice, of course, but I just find myself making purchases in store at Ulta anyway. Not only that, ebates is generally better at Sephora too! 

Yup, there are definitely a variety of factors involved in everyone's decision of where to shop. I'm all about the gwps and rewards, so Ulta gets my dollar most of the time, and I rarely shop in-store because I adore my cashback lol.

I use Mr Rebates for ulta...it's typically better than Ebates at Sephora 😋

@alexasteph

Thx @RGbrown

shu uemura  USA direct

Screen Shot 2018-07-22 at 10.58.49 AM.png

Tagging some of you from the masking thread that showed interest in the BioBelle masks! @yankeefaithful @curlychiquita  @KrishAtl @eshoe  @RGbrown @itsfi @bakeamuffin  @quspork

BioBelle direct (Edit: same deal, different ad– the previously posted ad just had some typos)

62660CD8-F6E6-4242-8E26-99E93DA83A5B.jpeg

@Shosh85 wow all the way up to buy 5 get 5? That is a great deal! Thank you for passing this along, more masks to hoard Smiley Wink

@eshoe  My mask hoarding has definitely been out of control lately! It’s just so hard to resist such a good sale! 🙌

This is awesome!  Thanks! @Shosh85

@curlychiquita I had to take part in this deal too! 👍

@Shosh85

Thanks so much for the info!! It's so funny I saw this online this morning and took the opportunity to order more! Thanks again!!😍🤗

I also like that the buy in for free shipping is only $25! 👍 @yankeefaithful

Clinique direct

Free 4 piece makeup kit with purchase

Screen Shot 2018-07-22 at 10.46.01 AM.pngOffer begins at 12:00am EST on July 22, 2018 and ends at 11:59Pm ET on July 25, 2018

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Sephora Face Mask Weekend Jul 27-29

Re: RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

@shimmerbait Thanks for posting!  I tried and fell in love with the Rose mask the last time they had this promotion -- happy to see it offered again!  Smiley Happy

13,674 Replies