Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

no, and I applied for it two days ago

no, and I applied for it two days ago

RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Not yet. I responded to the invitation yesterday but I already have a cart with what I want. They did say that it would likely take a few days to get the coupon emailed to us

🙋🏼‍♀️ Also has cart ready 🎉🎉

🙋🏼‍♀️ Also has cart ready 🎉🎉

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

I'm curious- did anyone get the birthday set offered last year or the year before?

MAJOR SURPRISE!

• TODAY ONLY! ($87+ USD value)

Promotions Surprise Birthday Set

$35
DETAILS

We’re turning 18! To celebrate, we’re treating you to a secret assortment of five full-size products for just $35 USD (a $87+ USD value)! Get the party started with a major birthday surprise…

(spoiler alert: every bag includes a surprise palette and something to zip it up in)

Assortment may vary. Available TODAY ONLY while supplies last.

I ordered this and got mine today. Here's what came in it

image.jpg

not the most exciting but I don't have any of these products so it worked out well for me. The only thing I most likely wont use is that lip sculptor.

Which palette did you receive @kiml50? I ordered this yesterday when an additional 20% off sale items was offered. Also which shade of the lip sculptured did you receive?

@Loretta55 I got the lipsculpt in "cartwheel" and tarteist lip crayon in "magic wand". I got this palette

https://www.sephora.com/product/tartelette-tease-P403813?icid2=products%20grid:p403813:product

I ordered it... I had a 20% off code from my birthday so that cancelled out the shipping. My biggest fear is that I get repeats of items I already have..... we will see! 👀

Re: RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

@muddlepup  The answer to that issue is e-b-a-y. 🙂  

this is new this year last year was 25% off i think im scared to order esp tou have to pay for shipping too i look at the sale items thise might be the ones in the bag sae concept with too faved when they do their mystery bags

@mztm  @muddlepup  Last year one of the birthday surprises was 70% off (I'm not sure which items were included.)  If in doubt, hold out.  That's my new motto. 🙂

I had the same thought @Ispend2much6. I have not been impressed lately by Tarte but I wore the H2O Lip Gloss that was included in the Sephora Favorites Gimme More Lip and so far that has been my favorite item that I have tried. I do have enough points to either receive a discount or get a magazine subscription so I will hang in there to see what else is offered.

@Loretta55  Good idea; me too.

Clinique  direct

Screen Shot 2018-10-07 at 1.56.00 PM.pngOffer begins at 12:00am EST on October 7, 2018 and ends at 11:59pm PST on October 13, 2018 or while supplies last. Purchase $45+ to pick 5 free minis. Purchase $55+ and enter offer code 2BEST at checkout to receive 2 mini best sellers (Clinique Smart Custom-Repair mini and a Moisture Surge 72-Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator).Offer begins at 12:00am EST on October 7, 2018 and ends at 11:59pm PST on October 13, 2018 or while supplies last. Purchase $45+ to pick 5 free minis. Purchase $55+ and enter offer code 2BEST at checkout to receive 2 mini best sellers (Clinique Smart Custom-Repair mini and a Moisture Surge 72-Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator).

Screen Shot 2018-10-07 at 1.49.34 PM.pngReceive free 2-day shipping with any Infusion de Rose Mask purchase and a free Infusion de Rose Oil & Crème Sample Packette Duo with every purchase. Sample will be automatically shipped with your order. Shipping will automatically be applied at checkout and select 2nd day shipping. Offer ends 10/13/2018 11:59 PM EST.Receive free 2-day shipping with any Infusion de Rose Mask purchase and a free Infusion de Rose Oil & Crème Sample Packette Duo with every purchase. Sample will be automatically shipped with your order. Shipping will automatically be applied at checkout and select 2nd day shipping. Offer ends 10/13/2018 11:59 PM EST.

Tatcha  direct

Screen Shot 2018-10-07 at 1.37.32 PM.pngChoose between a complimentary mini of The Pearl or The Silk Canvas, available for purchases $125+ when you enter promo code 'PREMAKEUP' at checkout. Promotion valid through 11:59pm PT on October 11, 2018Choose between a complimentary mini of The Pearl or The Silk Canvas, available for purchases $125+ when you enter promo code 'PREMAKEUP' at checkout. Promotion valid through 11:59pm PT on October 11, 2018

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

C9706645-C44F-4CCF-9393-ED089B4468EC.jpeg

DE99A354-4812-47BA-B6C2-ED78D607BEC3.jpeg

Laura Geller directScreenshot_20181007-120445.png

15,191 Replies
testing