Tags:

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

E276D50B-4D02-4F8D-A2D7-9158C2EECFDF.jpeg

For all the massage lovers PranamatEco(dot)com

pm.jpg

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream and Body Scrub set on QVC $42 includes two 14 oz tubs and one 6 oz body scrub in your favorite scent.   (choose one of these scents: cucumber melon, Jasmine, grapefruit, original, vanilla) you can choose the 4 payments of $10.50 if you don't want to pay all at once. New QVC customers can get $5 off using code FIVE4U. https://www.qvc.com/First-Aid-Beauty-Ultra-Repair-Cream-%26-Scrub-3-Piece-Set.product.A345120.html?c...

Ooh, 25% off Belif!

Capture.JPG

I got excited for the Belif offer, until I saw you have to pay $7.50 shipping. So if you are just getting a moisturizer, and if you're Rouge, it's cheaper to get it during the Sephora sale 😕 But if you're getting more than just one thing and can get over the $40 limit for free shipping then it would be worth more than the Sephora sale.

Frends Beauty now carries the full line of Anastasia Beverly Hills and has a 20% off promo. Be sure you are signed in to your account or create an account to get the discount.

frends 11-15.JPG

Black Friday deal at Ulta

Screen Shot 2018-11-15 at 4.02.41 PM.png

Haha, does it say something about me that I already own all these? Though to say, I did get some of them with 20% off coupons. @veronika23

Hahahahaha maybe @prettyinpa! 😄 It's good you got some with the 20% off though... I don't need more but might grab dream if it ever goes on sale in Canada.

Yeah, it says you have "good taste@prettyinpa Smiley Wink

Really good deal from ITcosmetics! Use justforyou18 to save an additional 10% and free shipping! Don’t forget Ebates and Shoprunner!

076C8351-F8FA-4F92-83DF-61AE6CC50508.jpeg

D9FAD4E3-BD02-4484-ACB9-3176FF625228.jpeg

Marc Jacobs direct

ьо.jpg

Macy's has some Black Friday deals up early! IMG_4367.JPG

50% off is a great deal.  I have eyed the matte palette for ages so this may be the time to snag one.

83D853F7-946C-4D0D-BEDA-6153C374B353.jpeg

338691BD-5BB1-477F-B45A-297E070F45F0.jpeg

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Alternative Buxom set to the $12 Sephora Buxom Party of Two Lip and Mascara gift set is the Macy's Buxom set with 2 full size lip glosses for $14. https://www.macys.com/shop/product/buxom-cosmetics-2-pc.-full-on-fabulous-plumping-lip-set-created-f...

Qvc has a couple awesome Tatcha sets... I had to get the Essence and violet c mask set...

15,191 Replies
testing