Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Soma dot com is having a flash sale. Any bra is $29.00 plus you also get a pair of panties free. This deal expires at midnight EST.

I took advantage of this @Loretta55 what a great deal!

I took advantage of this @Loretta55 what a great deal!

REN is offering the below as a free gift with purchase over $80

Offer ends on 7/15/2020 at 06:00 AM EST.Offer ends on 7/15/2020 at 06:00 AM EST.

Anyone in Canada looking for CosRX products pinknblossom is doing a sale. they are based out of Toronto and shipping is free over $49.

Oh cool! I'm in Canada too. I haven't heard of Pink n Blossom before. Are they kind of like YesStyle, which sells a bunch of brands under one website? Have you ordered from them before and if so, what was your experience like? @meou 

I think so but yesstyle is based out of Korea so the pric...

I think so but yesstyle is based out of Korea so the pricing and shipping can get a bit...mysterious lol. I just put in my first order with them today so I'll 0ost about how the experience is! I think it's more comparable to chuusi or sukoshimart which are based out of Canada (less shipping fees)

I happen to be in Canada.... and I happen to enjoy Cosrx... thanks for the heads up @meou !

Morphe is having a 50% off brush sale from 7/10- 7/12

Free shipping on orders $60+

Use code: BrushCrush

@imaster BBW free shipping on $40 ends tonight!

Fenty Direct. 30% off concealers, no code needed.

If you've ever wanted a House of Sillage lipstick case now is a good time to have a look on the brand website, they have a 25% off sale. At least some of the perfumes are on sale as well. Not sure when the sale ends.

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

SKINSTORE x OMOROVICZA LTD ED BOX → $125 preorder, launch 7/14 @ WHAT'S IN THE BOX: Deep Cleansing Mask (Full, $125) • Queen of Hungary Mist Limited Edition, Rose Gold ​(Full, $50) + Oxygen Booster (Full, $92) + Cleansing Foam ​(Travel, $22) + Balancing Moisturizer (Travel, $84) = $373 value

Re: RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Do you have a referral code to the store? @kathmb 

RE: Re: RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Oops. It's KATHERINE-RT0, but I hope/wouldn't blame anyone for having ordered one by now. I'm just averse to notifications. 😛

Calling all Nudestix fans! Nudestix is running a 40% off sale good through tonight 7/5/20 11:59pm EST. Code is USA40. It says this excludes kits, but it totally doesn’t (at least not all of them). Free shipping on any order over $15. Happy 5th! 🎇 

05EA9159-8876-4A8F-BFEC-B1C2922CA226.jpeg

The code OBSESS10 is working on sale items!

Pat Mcgrath direct

Screen Shot 2020-07-03 at 8.40.18 PM.png

UPDATE the code has been disabled. Congratulations to everybody able to take advantage of the code.

Screen Shot 2020-07-03 at 3.13.52 PM.png

Pat McGrath direct sale. Also anyone who hasn't ordered Divine Rose I or Divine Rose II it's a great time to order for $90 a palette!!! EDIT: It must have been a glitch on the Divine Rose palettes, they are no longer $90.

15,191 Replies
testing