Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

15% off beauty at Neiman Marcus today (10/25), with Nordstrom price matching some items.

Today's 50% off offerings from Macy's. Free shipping on 10 Days of Glam purchases with GLAM10 code.

Screen Shot 2020-10-25 at 6.50.11 AM.png

FYI, Clinique mascaras included: High Impact Mascara, Lash Power Mascara, High Impact Waterproof Mascara, Lash Doubling Mascara, Naturally Glossy Mascara, High Impact Extreme Volume Mascara, Chubby Lash Fattening Mascara, High Impact Curling Mascara, High Impact Lash Elevating Mascara.

@teufelhas already posted this in @love for brushes, but doesn't hurt to put it here. Visage USA has another sale, see photo for details.

Screenshot_20201024-135807.png

Alicia aka Kinkysweat on YouTube posted a discount doe for Surratt. You get 25% off with code KINKYSWEAT25 until 11/17. For disclosure, she is receiving a commission on orders using this code.

9AA00DD0-CE04-4A2F-B974-7DA425371C1F.png

offer ends  October 26, 2020 3:50am ESToffer ends October 26, 2020 3:50am EST

Offer ends Oct. 30, 2020 at 11:59 pm EDT.Offer ends Oct. 30, 2020 at 11:59 pm EDT.

Nordstrom Buy 2 get 1 free deal on mascara

PrettyPaint_1-1603542707309.png

Thx you @PrettyPaint . It’s time to pick up some Chanel Le Volume. Those work well for me 😘

@blackkitty2014   @PrettyPaint   Yay!  Thanks for posting Prettypaint and that is exactly what I bought, blackkitty2014.  I've been waiting for this sale!

@Ispend2much6  Yay I always know we have good tastes 😘🥰🤣😂

@blackkitty2014   Everybody is good at something. 🙂

Hourglass Black Friday, 20% off, sooner exclusions, no promo code needed. Ends 10/26

Tatcha direct

Screenshot_20201022-143903.png

Algenist (direct)  Limited-time offer: Enjoy 25% off all moisturizers. No code required.

Not sure if this has been posted, but Credo Beauty's Friends & Family Event is taking place now, through Sunday. 20% off, in store and online. Credo Beauty FF.PNG

@Sunnysmom @sabrinas Westman Atelier goodies on sale

@WinglessOne Routine deoderant

@eshoe Bloomeffects

@sister13 lots of clean skincare goodies, including Josh Rosebrook (I think you like that brand)

@Ispend2much6 @sonnydee @lmaster @SportyGirly125 @Luvstravel because y'all do an amazing job of enabling and I thought you might be interested.

I don't think they ship to Canada. 😔

Will try to tag more people after work.

Have any of you guys used Han products? @itsfi @eshoe ? Wondered about eye shadows. And shoot I forgot these guys had Rituel d F and Jillian Dempsey. Rats. Cart is filling up. 😖 No! It’s holiday gift giving time soon! 

@Sunnysmom   Did you know that Ulta just started carrying Ritual De Fille?  Not all the items though.

I did @Ispend2much6 thanks for reminder! Great way to use some reward $! There is a salon close by here that carries it , and I used to be able to go see colors but of course not now. So glad Ulta does! 

Thanks for the tag, @itsfi ! We have a local Credo shop & spa here in Chicago. 🙂 Whenever I don't buy Routine deodorant direct from Routine, I buy it from Credo—either from my local store or online. For folks who've never bought from this retailer: they're legit, prompt, and friendly. 👍

@WinglessOne, it’s such a fun store! 😃 Happy to hear there’s one in your town. So many good things in Chicago!! 💖 I’ve never been to their spa; have you?

@itsfi Nope, haven't done the spa yet. I considered booking an appointment this year, in the pre-pandemic days. (Sheesh, that seems like ages ago now.) Hopefully we'll both get a chance to go, once it's truly safe to do so! 

Isn't the store atmosphere (decor, low noise level, lighting, etc.) so comfy and inviting? I don't get to visit my local store often, as I don't live in its neighborhood, but I always enjoy the experience. Now I wonder if all their stores have the same decor and vibe... I mean, I assume they do for brand continuity, but now I kinda wanna look up interior photos of all their other store locations. 😄 These are the tangent thoughts that send me down odd rabbit holes. 

15,192 Replies
testing