Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags (1)

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

B418C59A-77E3-47FE-A4DB-CD58099E1F16.png

 I won’t use this from the creme shop, not sure if anyone else can but 🤞🏼🙏🏽💕

Glow Recipe direct sent me a code for 15% off but I don’t need anything at this point. Feel free to use it

9E7F4E1C-D0E9-4EF2-936C-50E12C75FA9D.jpeg

Natasha Denona Metropolis palette is on sale for $65usd at Selfridges. Nice price if you already subscribe to Selfridges+ and don’t own the palette!

D9C31A97-0F1F-45EC-85CC-720D9D7EF6C8.jpeg

Net-a-porter has added more beauty to their semi-annual sale.  For example, the Cle de Peau holiday collection is now 30% off. 

Also, if you add the item to your Wish List before you purchase, and then add it to your cart, you can get an additional 10% off with the code WISH10.

Capture.PNG

Anyone has a code for free shipping? They started charging $10 shipping @curlychiquita 

@blackkitty2014 my free shipping automatically added, but I think the code is FREESHIPPING.

@curlychiquita I can’t make the $10 shipping to go away. Oh well. Money saved 😘 

ULTA, anyone? 

053430B9-BC33-4DBB-BEC2-679A87D009BD.jpeg

If anyone is still waiting on the pillowcase, this is a steal, from Anthropolgie direct. 50% off automatically added to cart.

FAE27E9B-4CC8-4C66-BF14-5DDDBD0C5E8F.jpeg

Does anyone have a $10 off $40 BBW coupon they're not using?  I am hoping to purchase some 3-wick candles while they're on sale.  I also heard about a 20% off coupon...Thanks!  🙂  I'm hoping the Hot Cocoa & Cream comes back in stock!

Bumping this up...any 20% codes out there?  Thanks!  ❤️

Today at Nordstrom, 25% off select Clinique mascaras

A371FA39-CF9F-4824-A760-4764F4FEB801.jpeg

Today at Nordstrom, 25% Clarins Super Restorative line.

948BF313-C0E7-44A2-9881-982D0BFE807D.jpeg

Today’s daily deal is finally up at Nordstrom! 25% off Kiehl’s, Fresh, Elemis and others. Here is a handful of participating items... Product pages don’t specify “today only”, so not sure how long these prices will last.

4DB2B6AE-3691-404F-B306-5F923322E731.jpeg

Beautyhabit - 20% off purchase of $100+. Some brand exclusions. Ends Monday, 12/14.

beautyhabit 20 off.PNG

Beauty Daily Deals at Nordstrom, December 11-20. Here are the first 6. Today’s offering is 

Charlotte Tilbury Exclusive Pillow Talk Eye Kit.

0817CAFB-EDBD-4C49-88C7-B52588C43000.jpeg

Hmmmm, Charlotte Tilbury Exclusive Pillow Talk Eye Kit isn’t pulling up for me... Hopefully this is a temporary glitch that will get fixed later on.

Peach & Lily is having an online sale on certain Kbeauty skincare products, up to 70% off:

Peach Lily sale.PNG

@Shosh85 (a few of the peach slices sheet masks are on sale for $1 each) @lmaster @PrettyPaint @quspork (selected Tosowoong sheet masks on sale) @WinglessOne (Shangpree masks on sale) @Kim888 @sonnydee @Samtian @twilightnicky @eshoe 

Thank you so much for the tag!!! @itsfi 

Thanks for the tag, @itsfi !

If anyone's trying to choose among the Shangpree masks, and you have dry or dehydrated skin, pick the Marine Jewel Hydrating Mask (the one in the dark blue sleeve). Well, unless you're sensitive to algae extracts—in which case, you'll have issues with several Shangpree products. But yeah, this particular mask is one of my favorites by anyone. I call it the mermaid mask: it's definitely what mermaids living on land would use to treat their skin and remind them of home. Totally worth $5 a piece. 

@itsfi Thanks for the tag!