Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Thanks for the tag, @itsfi !

If anyone's trying to choose among the Shangpree masks, and you have dry or dehydrated skin, pick the Marine Jewel Hydrating Mask (the one in the dark blue sleeve). Well, unless you're sensitive to algae extracts—in which case, you'll have issues with several Shangpree products. But yeah, this particular mask is one of my favorites by anyone. I call it the mermaid mask: it's definitely what mermaids living on land would use to treat their skin and remind them of home. Totally worth $5 a piece. 

@itsfi Thanks for the tag!

Thanks for the tag @itsfi good prices on some stuff ive been eyeing. 😚💜

@itsfi  Holy moly, $1 is a great price! Thanks for the tag! I'll definitely have to check this out!

Thank you for the tag, @itsfi!

@itsfi thank you for the tag!

Not sure about shipping costs to Canada

@missjeanie (if you're not picking up more masks, you didn't see this; lol) @ather @heartsmyface @keana1 @haleyvvvv 

@itsfi lol.... I have no business buying more sheet masks until I get my collection down a bit.... but I may take a little look see...

Hi @itsfi ! Thanks for tagging me, I’m surprised that I didn’t receive an email from them. I’ve signed up to receive their newsletters.... I’ll take a look....🥰

This is too funny @itsfi , the second I replied to your post, I received an email from them 😜

Amazon today

B1FB1F1E-B01B-491F-8BB5-973B51FF3C26.png

Screen Shot 2020-12-07 at 9.27.23 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-12-07 at 9.28.25 AM.png

tarte is having a sale - 4 for 50% off

You also get a free set (pictured above), three samples with purchase, and free shipping and handling over $50.

I just nabbed tarte SEA Hydrocealer™ Concealer, tarte Clay Stick Foundation, tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Bronzer, tarte Baba Bomb Moisturizer Mini 0.57 oz/ 17 mL, and three samples (Amazonian Clay 12-hour full coverage foundation blister, water foundation blister, and maracuja oil packette) for $59.

Rewards: sign up and get 100 points for signing up, and 100 for every full-size item on top of that as well.

Jo Malone  (direct)   Code: GREETINGS

Offer ends 1 a.m. EST on Dec. 8. 2020Offer ends 1 a.m. EST on Dec. 8. 2020

Candle Day at BBW is different this year. It will be online Friday (tomorrow), and in stores Fri-Sun 🙂

Screen Shot 2020-12-03 at 8.00.18 PM.png

@suzyo OMG!  Thanks so much for posting!  I wanted to get my friend some, but have been dragging my feet waiting for the best deal.  This is phenomenal!  I'm going to get my cart ready.  Do you know if it starts at midnight EST or Pacific time, by any chance?

EDIT: Sorry to edit this twice on you.  I'm such a dum-dum -- it says on the banner!

Cross posting! This morning I strolled by my local Sephora inside JCPenney and saw tons of Sephora Favorites kits on sale, as much as 50% off some of them! And a few other kits on sale also. Might be worth checking if your local SiJCP has a similar sale going on.

37388488-E73A-4138-837A-46AC6F24E610.jpeg

I don't know if this is a targeted offer, but Instacart is offering a $20 credit for a $100+ purchase on their stores.  One of those eligible stores is Sephora!

@Ispend2much6 oh my word, good find!! Def have to use that! Wonder if can be on top of Thur deal? Prob so because it’s separate obv. Or not. 🤔 

@Sunnysmom   I don't know; good idea to look though.  We need a battle plan!

Agree @Ispend2much6 ! Could be a big problem ongoing in any event. 😂 

Once a person gets over the sticker shock it does break down into a good deal. So many good things in here! Plus they have Quadpay. 😀 

79CB3A73-D9A1-4D5D-87EC-48C9FD524A11.jpeg

testing