Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

@blackkitty2014, I've wondered about their fragrances. This is so tempting! 

@itsfi Couple yrs back Neiman gave me the sample set which retails for $50 🤣😂 it sits there and collects dust. For some reasons I stumbled upon it et the beginning of the year and have to try it out. Heck those should be for free not $50. Anyway, my top picks are Tiara, Chevaux D’Or and Benevolence. Looks liked I missed out Tiara. It’s sold out but I’m pretty sure they will be restocked. I’m not sure about $360 price tag but at half price, they’re a steal.

Ooooh, thank you so much @blackkitty2014! Super helpful to know. Yeah, I'm with you on that - that's a hefty price tag at full price. Were you happy with the wear time on these perfumes?

@itsfi They are quality juice so the longevity is very good. Minimum 8 hrs on me. And if I layer them, they lasted still the next day.

You need to get a commission from them @blackkitty2014. I’m sold. 😍 Thank you!

Jo Malone direct: full-size GWP with $110+ purchase (I think). Today is the third day. The selection is updated per day.

2862B234-D94E-478C-8C6C-A95AA32B0734.png

Giorgio Armani Beauty is offering 50% off timeless classics with code EXCLUSIVE. This includes foundations, makeup brushes, and most of their lip products. Deal runs through Singles Day, 11/11.

DCE26B6C-5301-4CE8-91CD-2C9E0CBCDC36.jpeg

Word to the wise, armani considers codes as clearance items and will not refund or exchange even though it doesn't say in the fine print (they actually say you can return foundation free of charge for any reason). I had to dispute my CC company and speak to multiple Armani reps but I eventually got a refund but they were not helpful at all, everything seemed like a chore. One rep was super condescending too.

SMH. I always find it easier to only purchase from brands direct if i know I’m not going to return anything. If I’m trying something new or am unsure of my shade I’d rather buy from Sephora or Nordstrom in case i need to return. 

Fenty Direct. National Singles day 🤷🏽‍♀️ 25% Off of all highlighters, ends 11/12.

Hyper clear flash sale, buy one, get one %50 pssst @WinglessOne

Oh, thanks for the heads-up, @danielledanielle ! 

DECIEM again offering 23% off products. (The ordinary and the like) in an effort to reduce excessive purchasing on black Friday. It's for the whole month and black Friday they close stores.

B6F4827B-7C8B-4D56-9707-BBA898661E17.jpeg

Beautyblender direct. Buy 2 select blenders, get 30% off 

Screenshot_20201031-145338.png

Screenshot_20201029-202601.png

Free mattemoiselle with $50 purchase from Fenty Direct.

L'Occitane Customer Appreciation Event.PNG

I don't have a photo, but Macy's is having a 30% off sale on a lot of items, in particular the gourmet gifts, with the code "friend."  Free shipping at $25.

Some goodies I saw:  Salt of the Earth brownies and cookies, many Godiva items including the advent calendars, and lots of Sugarfina.

@Ispend2much6 ...you had me at "Godiva" 😁🍫   I went on their site and the promo is right on their home page - YAY!  Super easy to find (and spend)...

ZombieMetroAnt_0-1603928878075.png

@ZombieMetroAnt  Thanks so much for finding that!  I guess I was in such a hurry to go to the Gourmet Gifts section, I totally missed it. lol 

Let's just say, that Christmas is starting early. 🙂

Did you see the cute little Godiva hot chocolate trio?  Milk, dark, and peppermint, all in cute little tins!  We both are having unseasonably cold weather, so we both should have it. 🙂

Did I @Ispend2much6 ?!  Shortly after I posted my response, I got this email 😏🍫

ZombieMetroAnt_0-1604014691291.png

testing