Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Order #2?  That's my girl! lol @ZombieMetroAnt 

Oh, today's (10/28) Tarte's Create Your Kit day...

"Until 7 a.m. ET on Thursday, October 29, you have the opportunity to get more than $200 worth of full-size Tarte favorites — six products total — for a flat $63."

b0.PNG

Black Friday Sneak Peak at Macy’s. Shop most Specials Nov. 16 online & in stores. I imagine we’ll see some deal matching from other beauty retailers.

6B90FD11-94E2-465F-85EC-33C6DB88CF96.png3139D13A-122C-4A5C-866C-D6A14962EB27.png60FAE284-FF7E-4F1B-9D8E-C2DB6F38866D.png

WHOA! I have never seen my favourite perfume, Narciso Rodriguez for Her, marked down. Ever! (well, in Canada at least). Too bad this isn't the time to go cross border shopping or I would snap that right up! That's a little over 30CAD! What a great deal!!! @civ2ru 

Screenshot_20201027-132252.png

 For those of you {& me} who have been eyeing that September box. Now is the time. 😜

Get it @sonnydee! 🛒 The mini humidifier is coming in handy. 💕

Already got @itsfi as well as the lip pop set. Blueberry? Yep. Need that

Yay @sonnydee! I'm interested in your thoughts on that blueberry lip balm. I have the watermelon already and am hoping they will sell the blueberry one separately at some point.

I hadn't got the watermelon yet @itsfi so the set was a good choice. I went there looking to get a mini if the avocado face mask but i held off until i can really look through my stash. Ya know how that is!? Is there a big difference between the old vs new? 

Today at 50% off from Macy’s. Free shipping with GLAM10 code.

67952E13-C7F2-4742-96BB-B47A01792307.jpeg

Also this just started! Extra savings end 11/9. I hope more beauty retailers join in to compete with Sephora’s Holiday Savings Event.

6CD4C223-8583-4B71-8B0D-46CC27E654B7.jpeg

OFFER VALID FROM 6:00am PST on 10/26/20 through 11:59pm PST on 10/31/20.OFFER VALID FROM 6:00am PST on 10/26/20 through 11:59pm PST on 10/31/20.

THE FRIENDS AND FAMILY SALE: Offer valid 10/26/2020 00:01am PST to 10/29/2020 11:59pm PST at The Detox Market US in-store and onlineTHE FRIENDS AND FAMILY SALE: Offer valid 10/26/2020 00:01am PST to 10/29/2020 11:59pm PST at The Detox Market US in-store and online

Did you see this, 

@lmaster @WinglessOne @eshoe @sister13 @quspork @SAlyFitz @faeriegirl @Shosh85 @l8totheparty @veronika23? TDM carries the Mahalo Skincare line too for those interested. 

@itsfi  Oooh, thanks for the heads up! 😃

Thanks for letting me know, @itsfi 

....do I need more right now? Hahaha 

Decisions....🤔

Thanks for the tag, @itsfi -- Decisions, decisions...

Thank you @itsfi!

Thanks for the tag, @itsfi ! This reminds me there's an Osea wash-off mask I've wanted to try, and I'm pretty sure The Detox Market still carries it. 🙂 

Oh awesome! @itsfi thanks for the info!!

Thank you for the tag, @itsfi! It’s hard to keep up with all of the sales right now, and we still have Black Friday😆

Thank you! I did receive an email yesterday 🙂

testing