Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

And my order is in! Ordered the herbivore set with the fs cleanser & tower 28 lipgloss in cashew. Yes, I get the hype now 👄@lmaster @itsfi @eshoe 

Ahhh I got the Tower in Cashew as well, @sonnydee! It’s nice, more pigmented than I thought but maybe I’m just accustomed to really sheer glosses🤷🏻‍♀️ Looking forward to your swatch as always☺️

Can I get a swatch? 

tenor (13).gif

@eshoe pretty please

Of course @sonnydee ☺️

BC82D644-F9FE-4C0A-B1F4-F523661647AA.jpeg

Thanks @eshoe I'm going on a quick getaway soon & trying to time my orders around that. 😊this was helpful! 

e51d500a3aaa3f2ec1a4a84d9612129e.gif

@sonnydee, UPS.

@itsfi 

tenor (22).gif

Lol thank you for the tag, @itsfi!  Wish I would have known this was going to happen, just received my order yesterday 🙄 They have extremely fast shipping, 10/10 would order from them again!

D'oh!!! 😣 Sorry @eshoe. I didn't know either and picked up something in store (it was only 1 product though! lol!) the other day while I was waiting for an appointment. 

Ooooh what did you find, @itsfi? I may have to return for some Westman Atelier, I’ve been eyeing her products but have no idea where to start @Sunnysmom 🤔

@eshoe, I picked up the Suntegrity 5-in-1 tinted moisturizer. It has an all zinc oxide SPF in it. I typically prefer my SPF separate from my base, but I thought I'd give it a shot. I have way too many products in my shopping cart at the moment; will need to whittle it down. 

All her stuff is really nice @eshoe , my favorites would probably be the blush stick and eye shadow pods tho they’re so little. 🙄😕Blush is decent sized. The lip palette is cool too and actually so are the brushes and the foundation sticks. 😳 Oops. A lot is good and her ingredients also. 🤣 I like her a lot. Lol 

Thank you so much, so good to know!!! I am eyeing the eyeshadow pods and foundation stick as well @Sunnysmom. Thinking I will check Temptalia for swatches of the sticks, it seems most appealing to me as I deem it necessary😊

It clearly is @eshoe lol. I am happy to swatch mine for you too if they would help at all. Think I did the pods and blush and lip earlier but don’t know where! I think have 3 blush , highlighter, lip and 2 foundation sticks plus the eye pod. Ugh. I must like her. Lol. 

If you have the eye pod swatches handy, I would love to see them @Sunnysmom. But no need to if you don’t-I most certainly do not need more shadow! They are just so pretty 🤩

The foundation stick, I’m interested in because right now I’m blending two to get my perfect match, and some days I just feel lazy. Plus once I sampled the Bobbi Brown foundation stick I was smitten, but that’s the only brand that has made me appreciate that type of formula! I need decent coverage, but don’t want to look ‘made up,’ you know? 

I do know @eshoe , I’m same. Want a nice finished look but not to cover skin. So tricky!  I have these Nuit shadows, not other neutral yet. They aren’t showing too well but have subtle shimmer. Blow up pic to see better.  Want to pick the other

BAE8B23B-BF8A-4D20-86EE-0B42CD2E320E.jpeg

up now tho! Lol They are soft but not too much so and last quite well or layer with powder shadows nicely too.They’re very small also lol. Magnetic.  I also have the creme rosey and bronzey highlighters too. If you want to see other stuff just let me know. I found pics. 

F5B24E5B-016C-4A72-A2A3-CD87E2401AAD.jpeg

Ooooh thank you, @Sunnysmom! They look like they go on quite sheer, which is a pleasant surprise. That being said, I think I’m leaning toward the foundation stick to dip my toe in the water😉 Thank you for posting, you are always so helpful!

NP @eshoe  aww thank you. I just always love any pics I can see too. Never enough.😊 I hope you’ll like them. Yes the shadows  are light for future reference. Interesting texture, not firm not soft not spongey. They hold up well. I don’t have any others like them. They take a few 2-3 swipes to show well so you can built them up. Slight teeny flattering shimmer. 

I’m suspecting they would need some lid primer coaxing to aid longevity, @Sunnysmom - which is just fun for special occasions! Love your swatches, can’t wait to see everyone’s hauls from the Credo sale!

True @eshoe and I often layer similar powder over them. I love Aubergine ( ? Maybe ?) on its own and was shocked. Me too! Fun. I’m scared to do more damage. Truly. 😕

That was my favorite of the trio, @Sunnysmom. It’s my favorite color in general so I was drawn to it immediately 🤩 of luxe palette-type shadows, curious if the VB with the navy/blue has an aubergine or if it’s not of a chocolate hue.

Eta I meant to say if it’s more of a chocolate hue, hate autocorrect 

1 Reply
testing