Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun. Post your favorite deals and feel free to share pictures of any mystery or deal hauls. Repeats are always welcome. Until I return to checking in all the time, please tag me if you have any specific questions for me. Our group is very helpful, so someone will usually answer if I can't. A collective brain/group is always best. I will always heart every deal I see to acknowledge it. Thank you for joining us and helping others save while scoring.

Tags (1)

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Thank you so much, so good to know!!! I am eyeing the eyeshadow pods and foundation stick as well @Sunnysmom. Thinking I will check Temptalia for swatches of the sticks, it seems most appealing to me as I deem it necessary😊

It clearly is @eshoe lol. I am happy to swatch mine for you too if they would help at all. Think I did the pods and blush and lip earlier but don’t know where! I think have 3 blush , highlighter, lip and 2 foundation sticks plus the eye pod. Ugh. I must like her. Lol. 

If you have the eye pod swatches handy, I would love to see them @Sunnysmom. But no need to if you don’t-I most certainly do not need more shadow! They are just so pretty 🤩

The foundation stick, I’m interested in because right now I’m blending two to get my perfect match, and some days I just feel lazy. Plus once I sampled the Bobbi Brown foundation stick I was smitten, but that’s the only brand that has made me appreciate that type of formula! I need decent coverage, but don’t want to look ‘made up,’ you know? 

I do know @eshoe , I’m same. Want a nice finished look but not to cover skin. So tricky!  I have these Nuit shadows, not other neutral yet. They aren’t showing too well but have subtle shimmer. Blow up pic to see better.  Want to pick the other

BAE8B23B-BF8A-4D20-86EE-0B42CD2E320E.jpeg

up now tho! Lol They are soft but not too much so and last quite well or layer with powder shadows nicely too.They’re very small also lol. Magnetic.  I also have the creme rosey and bronzey highlighters too. If you want to see other stuff just let me know. I found pics. 

F5B24E5B-016C-4A72-A2A3-CD87E2401AAD.jpeg

Ooooh thank you, @Sunnysmom! They look like they go on quite sheer, which is a pleasant surprise. That being said, I think I’m leaning toward the foundation stick to dip my toe in the water😉 Thank you for posting, you are always so helpful!

NP @eshoe  aww thank you. I just always love any pics I can see too. Never enough.😊 I hope you’ll like them. Yes the shadows  are light for future reference. Interesting texture, not firm not soft not spongey. They hold up well. I don’t have any others like them. They take a few 2-3 swipes to show well so you can built them up. Slight teeny flattering shimmer. 

I’m suspecting they would need some lid primer coaxing to aid longevity, @Sunnysmom - which is just fun for special occasions! Love your swatches, can’t wait to see everyone’s hauls from the Credo sale!

True @eshoe and I often layer similar powder over them. I love Aubergine ( ? Maybe ?) on its own and was shocked. Me too! Fun. I’m scared to do more damage. Truly. 😕

That was my favorite of the trio, @Sunnysmom. It’s my favorite color in general so I was drawn to it immediately 🤩 of luxe palette-type shadows, curious if the VB with the navy/blue has an aubergine or if it’s not of a chocolate hue.

Eta I meant to say if it’s more of a chocolate hue, hate autocorrect 

Is it really @eshoe , interesting. It’s a new one for me. I have green eyes and maybe it isn’t best for me , I dunno but I do like it too. What color are yours? Hmm do I have that blue VB. I’ll look. Not sure! Ugh. 😂

@Sunnysmom, are the color descriptions for her foundations generally accurate? I was eyeing the foundation stick. I may need to go to the store and just eyeball the colors since there's no swatching. 

Yes @itsfi they are pretty close. I ended up getting a couple of them bec one was a bit too light etc. They blend beautifully. You can use for concealer too so that’s a bonus. 😊

Today’s 50% off offering at Macy’s. The Philosophy peeling mousse wasn’t listed in the original sales ad. Free shipping on 10 Days of Glam purchases with code GLAM10.CC7D2019-5AE0-4DDE-900D-E42171393C0F.jpeg

Offer ends 11:59 pm on Oct. 20, 2020Offer ends 11:59 pm on Oct. 20, 2020

Hey all! I havent posted here in AGES! Im so sorry for being MIA... I do have an amazing deal for you though! You can get 40% off everything at Surratts direct website! Join their loyalty program and automatically you get 25% off everything, then in your cart add promo code Welcome20 and you get an additional 20% off, making it 40% off everything! I made a nice fat haul lol. 

Day 1 of Macy’s 10 Days of Glam. More 50% off products than mentioned in the original ad. Hope that trend continues for the rest of the sale. Code GLAM10 for free shipping on 10 Days of Glam purchase.C96DDD90-3488-4EB7-9188-30F0E195FAB7.jpeg

Thanks @civ2ru , good to know. I love that Dr B Microdermabrasion stuff, great price! 

@civ2ru   Thanks for the reminder!

*20% off ends 3AM ET 10/23/20 on YSL direct site.*20% off ends 3AM ET 10/23/20 on YSL direct site.

NeoGen Dermatology is one of the best K Beauty brands. I loved everything I have ever tried from them. They finally have a US direct. At least 40% of the items are on sale + some products “buy one get one free” And if your purchase is $50 or more you get a bag of mini skincare products including their amazing Fermented Essence. 

99EE7296-313C-4511-801B-78A809EBD211.jpeg

Any other neogen products you recommend?  I’m using their rice foaming cleanser and I love it!!