Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Is it really @eshoe , interesting. It’s a new one for me. I have green eyes and maybe it isn’t best for me , I dunno but I do like it too. What color are yours? Hmm do I have that blue VB. I’ll look. Not sure! Ugh. 😂

@Sunnysmom, are the color descriptions for her foundations generally accurate? I was eyeing the foundation stick. I may need to go to the store and just eyeball the colors since there's no swatching. 

Yes @itsfi they are pretty close. I ended up getting a couple of them bec one was a bit too light etc. They blend beautifully. You can use for concealer too so that’s a bonus. 😊

Today’s 50% off offering at Macy’s. The Philosophy peeling mousse wasn’t listed in the original sales ad. Free shipping on 10 Days of Glam purchases with code GLAM10.CC7D2019-5AE0-4DDE-900D-E42171393C0F.jpeg

Offer ends 11:59 pm on Oct. 20, 2020Offer ends 11:59 pm on Oct. 20, 2020

Hey all! I havent posted here in AGES! Im so sorry for being MIA... I do have an amazing deal for you though! You can get 40% off everything at Surratts direct website! Join their loyalty program and automatically you get 25% off everything, then in your cart add promo code Welcome20 and you get an additional 20% off, making it 40% off everything! I made a nice fat haul lol. 

Day 1 of Macy’s 10 Days of Glam. More 50% off products than mentioned in the original ad. Hope that trend continues for the rest of the sale. Code GLAM10 for free shipping on 10 Days of Glam purchase.C96DDD90-3488-4EB7-9188-30F0E195FAB7.jpeg

Thanks @civ2ru , good to know. I love that Dr B Microdermabrasion stuff, great price! 

@civ2ru   Thanks for the reminder!

*20% off ends 3AM ET 10/23/20 on YSL direct site.*20% off ends 3AM ET 10/23/20 on YSL direct site.

NeoGen Dermatology is one of the best K Beauty brands. I loved everything I have ever tried from them. They finally have a US direct. At least 40% of the items are on sale + some products “buy one get one free” And if your purchase is $50 or more you get a bag of mini skincare products including their amazing Fermented Essence. 

99EE7296-313C-4511-801B-78A809EBD211.jpeg

Any other neogen products you recommend?  I’m using their rice foaming cleanser and I love it!!

@legzzzy  I tried all three types of their peeling pads (green tea, lemon and red wine). LoVe. Their sunscreen is amazing (light, quickly absorbs, plays well with skincare and makeup, no white cast). Foaming cleansers (i tried blueberry and cranberry) are all types of wonderful. Calming Cica pads are so  healing and nourishing. That’s just what came to mind right away. 

A neat and curious detail about Macy’s upcoming 10 Days of Glam 10/19-10/28 sale (see my post from 2 days ago): all deals are live NOW in Macy’s app with GLAMAPP promo code. Which seems to ship them free as well. Thanks Reddit! Of course, this makes linking from cash back sites a bit of a hassle. Screenshots of Elemis Superfood sale items, which technically don’t go 50% off until 10/27.

4273B97D-8147-4F7E-BFB4-84EE55D11F39.png

FDBD4313-B75C-4317-9E64-D7B1C0E9C5BF.png

@Seymore3  -  Cart overloaded, tough decisions ahead tomorrow!

Screenshot_2020-10-16 Cox Trash.png

Lots of Charlotte Tilbury, Nars, Suquu, Viseart...

At Cult Beauty!

@Ispend2much6  - Maybe it's the migraine but I can't tell what is the website for this sale?

@MCSSavvy   You are being sweet; no, it's not you, it's me. 🙂  Fixed it!  Cult Beauty in the UK.

@Ispend2much6  😄  Sweet -- I'll check it out!

@MCSSavvy   I think it might be over; I don't see it anymore. 😞

testing