Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Uoma Beauty direct.

UD Direct. All nighter primer, powder and setting spray on sale. Code: LASTLONGER. The setting spray is on sale on Sephora as well.

MUFE Direct Labor Day Event. Get 20% off when you spend $125, or 15% off when you spend $75. Code:LABORDAY. Ends Monday.

Fenty Direct. Diamond Bomb Mini Set for $18. Shade of gloss bomb is Fu$$y with original diamond bomb. Also GWP, spend $50 and get a makeup bag, mirror and deluxe fill frontal mascara.

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Orders must be placed by 11:59 p.m. ET Monday, September 7Orders must be placed by 11:59 p.m. ET Monday, September 7

@molkie Thank you.  I want to try this brand.  

Screenshot_20200903-162802.png

@sonnydee Great deal on Fenty products

I like it when she offers the extra gifts @tjffc

I like it when she offers the extra gifts @tjffc

For those who are into indies:

My Pretty Zombie is having their 10th anniversary sale, 33% off the entire site with code 10YEARS, and a free full-sized shadow with every order.

Screenshot at 2020-09-02 11-08-22.png

Additionally, Fyrinnae is doing one of their "random items discounted randomly" sales. Unlike usual incidences of this, the items on sale are (mostly) not their eyeshadows this time. I didn't do an exhaustive search of the site, but it looks like most of their highlighters, some of their lip products, Pixie Epoxy, and a bunch of their perfumes (particularly the gourmands) are 10% off.

Note that this price reduction applies to sample sizes as well, so if you wanted to try things out in anticipation of their Halloween sale this could save you a few bucks.

Edited to add one more indie sale: Nomad Cosmetics has 30% off their Marrakesh and Berlin palettes with code AUTUMN30.

0hh5i9y5cyk51.jpg

B-glowing (dot) com

DCAC50B3-C376-4E47-A7B8-8E56ADD6D816.png

If someone, like myself, has been waiting forever for a discount on Dyson hair tools, it's 20% off at BestBuy with the code HAIRCARE. Make sure you are logged into your account, otherwise the code won't work. 

Screen Shot 2020-09-01 at 2.51.04 PM.png

Offer starts on 8/31/2020 and ends on 9/4/2020 at 11:59PM PT. Take 25% off all orders, plus create a 4-piece set with any order of $65 or more. No code neededOffer starts on 8/31/2020 and ends on 9/4/2020 at 11:59PM PT. Take 25% off all orders, plus create a 4-piece set with any order of $65 or more. No code needed

Macy`s is having 

BUY MORE, SAVE MORE!

The Balm is having their semi-demi-annual 50% off sale: 

Screenshot at 2020-08-28 21-44-29.png

Note: If you're like me, you might be wondering where a lot of their popular items went. I emailed them asking whether it was just pandemic-induced stock issues or whether they had quietly discontinued a bunch of stuff, and they said, "No fear, they are not discontinued! We removed any items with low stock from the website for the sale. They will be returning soon and possibly posted for the sale once we have enough inventory. Unfortunately, we do not have specific dates for these restocking times. Happy Shopping!"

@ibblej Thank you for sharing this info.

Welcome, @tjffc!

@ibblej ,

The items that I was interested in were OOS before the Sale even started.

@tsavorite Oh yeah, they've had all the things I want OOS for ages too, (When will the Instain blushes restock! T-T) but then they actually removed the listings from the website. So, for example, if you try to go to a bookmark for the Cabana Boy blush or the Betty Lou Manizer, it'll be 404'd at the moment.

PMG direct:

50% off Mattetrance and Blitztrance lipsticks, plus deals on Astral quads, Midnight Sun, and Decadence palettes

Screenshot_20200828-104842.pngScreenshot_20200828-105227.png

Cult Beauty's goody bag is here- free with what amounts to about a $220 purchase in US dollars. No code needed automatically adds to bag.  It includes a full size Natasha Denona  Palette 5 (you don't get to choose though; it may be either 4, 8, 9, or 12.)

2743855f-02ec-4696-afd3-052fc32bfa56.jpg

Screenshot_2020-08-27 The Buyers Edit Goody Bag Cult Beauty.png 

testing