Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Screen Shot 2020-08-18 at 2.02.03 PM.png

Not beauty but Soma direct has a great deal. Buy one bra for $29.00 get a pair of panties for free. Deal is through tomorrow and is also valid in store.

*For a limited time, 25% off promo code FRIENDS will be automatically applied at checkout. Discount will be applied to all eligible merchandise purchase, valid until 08/24/2020 11:59PM PT.*For a limited time, 25% off promo code FRIENDS will be automatically applied at checkout. Discount will be applied to all eligible merchandise purchase, valid until 08/24/2020 11:59PM PT.

30% off Lila, Gold and Sunset palettes at ND direct

For any Benton skincare lovers, StyleKorean has all Benton items priced at $9.99 (a few items lower). A great time to stock up. For anyone looking to try out the brand, I adore the Snail Bee line!

Screenshot_20200810-113845.png

Dermstore Anniversary Event: Use Code CELEBRATE for up to 25% off. Also earn double points on select brands like Ilia, Coola, Olaplex and Supergoop.

Fenty Direct, 30% Flyliner eyeliners, both liquid and pencil liner, no code needed

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

I’ve only tried their setting powder! Which is one of my faves! Gotta check this out, thanks for sharing! @danielledanielle

ULTA : 

One-Day "Forever Fabulous" Online-Only Sale, today only!   

- August 5th.

CT direct has 40% off in their sale section and include the highlighter palette and the look in a palette.  Highly recommend both these items, especially at 40% off.

2020-08-05 11_12_46-Summer Beauty Sale - 40% Off Makeup & Skincare _ Charlotte Tilbury _ Charlotte T.png2020-08-05 11_18_46-Summer Beauty Sale - 40% Off Makeup & Skincare _ Charlotte Tilbury _ Charlotte T.png

RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Such pretty colors! @itscarin

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Natasha Denona Direct. Buy 1 get 1 free.

Cult beauty 15-20% off (and minus tax) 

4826DFC3-C8B3-49FB-97E9-1DC33CB51184.jpeg

RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

What is cult beauty? @Zvezdochka

Re: RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

@lindseyyfaye, it's an e-commerce beauty site based in the UK. Similar to Sephora online, but it also carries brands that are not carried at Sephora or in the US. I don't believe they have any brick-and-mortar stores. It's a reputable site; I've ordered from them on occasion. They have some good sales and gwp throughout the year. There's some shipping restrictions, but I think they ship to where you are located, with some brand restrictions. You'll just want to check the conversion rate and shipping rates to determine if an order is worth it. 

GMA Deals dot com multiple skincare products at 50% including Murad, Perricone MD, and Dr Brandt. Check the website for details.

Smashbox direct

NATIONAL LIPSTICK DAY
$5 OFF ANY LIP PRODUCT + FREE MAKEUP & PHOTO FINISH PRIMERIZER PACKETTE WITH ANY LIP PURCHASE
USE CODE: KISSME AT CHECKOUT

*OFFER VALID BEGINNING 7/29/2020 AT 12AM ET THROUGH 7/30/2020 AT 11:59PM ET AT SMASHBOX.COM WHILE SUPPLIES LAST. USE CODE KISSME AT CHECKOUT. VALID IN US. APPLICABLE PURCHASE AMOUNT DOES NOT INCLUDE THE PURCHASE OF EGIFT CARDS; SHIPPING AND HANDLING; SALES TAX; ITEMS NOTED AS NOT ELIGIBLE; ITEMS THAT ARE NOT IN STOCK AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE; PENDING PURCHASES OR PURCHASES MADE PRIOR TO THE START OF THE OFFER OR AFTER THE OFFER ENDS. FREE ITEMS ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES. EMPLOYEES ARE EXCLUDED. ALLOW UP TO 3 BUSINESS DAYS FOR PROCESSING AND 1 DAY FOR OVERNIGHT SHIPMENT. ALL PURCHASES ARE SUBJECT TO BANK AUTHORIZATION PRIOR TO PROCESSING. ONLY AUTHORIZED PURCHASES WILL BE PROCESSED AND SHIPPED. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CANCEL ANY ORDER DUE TO UNAUTHORIZED, ALTERED, OR INELIGIBLE USE OF OFFER AND TO MODIFY OR CANCEL THIS PROMOTION DUE TO SYSTEM ERROR OR UNFORESEEN PROBLEMS. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SUBSTITUTE ANY FREE ITEM OFFERED WITH AN ITEM IF EQUAL OR GREATER VALUE.

I have a 15% off fresh direct unique code. DM me - first come , will delete when code is gone. offer expires in 15 days

Uoma Beauty direct. All lip on sale, up to 60% no code necessary

Space NK 50% off sale

54232F6A-E97A-43B2-B721-43AAA61BE9ED.jpeg

Chantecaille Direct 30% off for Sylvie’s birthday. Edit to add: I placed an order today but also on Friday. I live chatted with Chantecaille and they kindly agreed to apply 30% off to my Friday order as well. Great CS 

5074A3C2-E7B5-4E72-8257-9F8965E81633.jpeg

testing