cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Thanks for posting @Zvezdochka just placed an order!

Thanks for posting @Zvezdochka just placed an order!

Re: Thanks for posting @Zvezdochka just placed an order!

@Luvstravel  I’m happy you got what you wanted and they still had it in stock. I didn’t even know Chantecaille could possibly offer 30% off on everything 💃🏻

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Promo code for $10 off $15 purchase at ABH direct. I couldn’t use it since it only works on US orders. Expires July 30th.
VC-FNLG-KQF9-HPCG-NYOQ

Please comment when used as a courtesy to others.

Fenty Beauty's got BOGO mattemoiselles. I think they limit it to two for BOGO. And they are still $12.50 USD. The Gloss Bomb sets are also $40 USD, normally $57 USD.

Thanks @danielledanielle I picked up the last two colors...

Thanks @danielledanielle I picked up the last two colors that I wanted.

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

New net-a-porter beauty bundle, $80. Not as exciting as the previous ones—no more Barneys, so no GWPs to inherit—but still decent. (PEGs in the Sarah Chapman and Anne Semonin, so less attractive if that's an issue.) ••• Shani Darden Daily Toning Essence, 120ml/4 fl oz; Joanna Vargas Cloud Bar, 100g/3.52oz; Sarah Chapman Skinesis Overnight Facial, 15ml/0.5 fl oz; Angela Caglia Facial in a Mask™, 1 x 25ml/0.9 fl oz; Anne Semonin Daily Musts masks, 4 x 10g/0.35 fl oz; Angela Caliglia Rosebud eye rollers

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Omg 😍😍😍 @kathmb

Today’s offering from Macy’s 10 Days of Glam! As reported below, Sephora might match these sale prices.

49C3752B-68F1-4494-817B-3715D1E4DE66.jpeg

7/29 Dr. Jart sample sale 260samplesale dot com4806BBCE-6B4D-445D-A941-9C858D77146B.jpeg

Peter Thomas Roth direct is having their Friends and Family sale for the next 72 hours. There are no exclusions. Use code SUMMERFF at checkout. Free shipping at $50.00.

@Loretta55 @Did you pick up anything? I ended up grabbing their new spf moisturizer that I’ve been wanting to try and some body lotion to reach the free shipping threshold. The code ptrlashes also adds a lash serum and they can be used together.

I purchased Peter Thomas Roth PRO Strength Niacinamide Discoloration Treatment . Many people on BIC have discussed how pleased they were with the results from this product. I tried Murad Rapid Age Spot and Pigment Lightening Serum. I feel like I may have inadvertently bleached my skin using this. Unfortunately I have many sun spots that I am trying to get rid of and I have high hopes for this product.

@Loretta55I was eyeing this product, too. It definitely looks promising! I have a couple of small sunspots that are pretty stubborn, so let me know what you think! I have high hopes for that sunscreen based on reviews I've seen. It was pretty pricey for me since it's only 1.7 oz

Sorry forgot to tag you @makeitup305.

Macy’s is running their 10 Days of Glam through 7/29. I checked with Sephora CS and they said they’d match Macy’s sale price (within 7 days after purchase).

Edit: today’s offering is 50% off Philosophy Pore Extractor and Too Faced Born This Way powder foundation.

8B4986D0-EDEB-4A37-BB28-19A9CD367162.jpeg

RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

So how do you get a match price from Sephora?

Re: RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

@AnneMCC I contacted them via FB message and asked about price-matching Urban Decay eye pencils which will go on Macy’s sale on 7/28. They said “yes” and suggested calling before placing order. And then confirmed that I could also contact them within 7 days after placing order. If there is a particular item you’re interested in, you could always double-check that they would price-match that specific one.

37B35AB9-9DBC-4D6B-922A-F841849FA1C4.jpeg

Re: RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Cool, thanks for sharing!

Natasha Denona website Bloom palette 30% off + additional 20% off

@Luvstravel @I had to talk myself out of this one a few times!

I love my Bloom palette, it's one of my favorites @makeit...

I love my Bloom palette, it's one of my favorites @makeitup305
3 Replies
testing