Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Scott Barnes direct

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Anyone know if Net-A-Porter ever offers free shipping? I wanted to order two items, but to ship to Canada it comes out to $22USD, which makes makes the items a lot pricier when factoring in conversion rates too. 

MACYS MAC x  Selena Skinfinish in stock at Macys!!!! I missed out on this in Ulta cuz there were no freebies at the time.  FREE 7 day Dior Capture Totale serum  and MAC Lipstick in Brew:

1.PNG

Buootiful_1-1595355871301.png

Skinstore 25% off 2 items, code,  2for25. Also,Slip has masks now with nose guards 🙂 So cute!

12593928-1534780371173433.jpg

Email1_Update_-_Untitled_Page_(74)-082024.png

Fenty Direct. $10 off Fenty Foundation when using the shade finder. There's a unique code you get when you email yourself the results that you can use at checkout.

Charlotte Tilbury Summer Sale 30% off different sets!

GILT CITY HAS VOUCHERS FOR LANCOME AND CIATE

Macy's app only, sneak peek of 10 Days of Glam use code GLAMAPP lots of half price Benefit, MAC

BOBBI BROWN 30% OFF ALL BRONZERS AND BLUSHES

BOBBI BROWN 30% OFF ALL BRONZERS AND BLUSHES

Fenty Direct, 30% primers, setting powders and setting spray. No code needed, ends 7/19

If you spend $75+ on the Anastasia Beverly Hills website, they will let you choose and sign up for one virtual makeup masterclass to take for free!  The classes you can choose are flawless complexion, highlight and contour, brows for beginners or brows for pros.

The classes will be hosted from Tuesday July 28- Saturday August 8

NET- A- PORTER BEAUTY HUGE SALE!

Marc Jacobs Beauty - 25% off full-priced items. No code necessary. Ends 7/20.

Offer ends July 23 at 11:59 pm EDTOffer ends July 23 at 11:59 pm EDT

260 Sample Sale (generally in person in NY but has moved online due to Covid) has a Tocca event going on this week! Got some great candles for more than half off!

Not deal related, but I was wondering if anyone here shops at Dermstore? I noticed they went back as far as six months ago and removed all my cash back from Rakuten and Topcashback. wondering if this is a widespread issue. I know it's not a huge deal, but sometimes I choose to shop at specific stores based on how much cashback is advertised.

@sarahshter That’s lame. Once cash back is posted, it should stick!

Re: RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

I guess it's a good thing my Clarisonic bit the dust earlier this year!  I was disappointed, but can't say I miss it.  I did get my money's worth out of it over the four or five years I had it.

Saw this on their site if anyone is interested ***Edit: direct site of It Cosmetics

Re: RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

$12 off is a good deal to consider! Brings their CC+ cream from $39.50 to $27.50 plus free shipping. FYI, this expires 7/19/20 (11:59 p.m. ET.).

testing