Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Fenty Direct, $10 Stunna Unveil with $25 purchase, no code needed, until 6/16

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

From Jo Malone direct. No games this time, just pick a free full-size item! 
60B794B7-0C51-42F6-BBE4-2BDE12D7BA75.jpeg

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

MAC Cosmetics direct

CHOOSE 7 FULL-SIZED BEST-SELLERS FOR ONLY $63 Select from any seven products below. No code needed. Limited quantities. Each shade selection must be unique. Free shipping will be applied in checkout.

I just jumped on this @shimmerbait

I just jumped on this @shimmerbait

Wow what an incredible deal @SportyGirly125 I just went b...

Wow what an incredible deal @SportyGirly125 I just went back to see if I needed anything else but I didn't. Can't wait for this order to arrive!

Re: I just jumped on this @shimmerbait

@Luvstravel you are going to love the eye primer and the iridescent powders and Melba.

Volition Beauty Spring/Summer Mystery Bag.  $36.  Shipping is $5.95 free with $50 purchase.

It's a mystery. It's the biggest reveal since the invention of the Before and After. It's 1 full-size Detoxifying Silt Gelée Mask  and 3 hand-picked mystery products. 

*Please note we cannot guarantee that if you purchase two or more bags you will not receive the same variation.

The reviews have all received:  the mask, full-size Day Active Aqua drops, full-size Night Active drops, and a deluxe Prismatic Luminizing Sield SPF 50.

product

@eshoe  You may not need another right now, but it's a great price for the silt gelee mask so wanted to make sure you saw! 

Thank you @quspork! That is where I bought mine:) it looks like from the reviews, every set comes with the FS Day and Night Drops as well as a DS Illuminizing SPF @Ispend2much6 . I’ve thought about picking up a second, it’s such a good deal!

@eshoe   I hope I like the spf; it sounds wonderful!

Did you order a box, @Ispend2much6? It's such a great deal. I really like the SPF, I can cut out primer when using it since it gives my skin a little glow. No pilling with my foundation, doesn't look ashy, either! 

@eshoe   That's great news!  Yes, I did; it shipped today!

Haha! I've been hemming and hawing all day, @eshoe. It's a great deal for the mask!

Well at least it's not too much of a 'mystery' @quspork - that might help! I am liking the drops so far. Haven't noticed anything amazing happening to my skin, but it's only been a couple of days. I didn't really care which other products I received, when I saw the mask was a guarantee that was worth it enough for me.

My Codes from :Sephora favorites hello beauty icons set ( item # 2347185) that I’m not using ....

How did you get coupons?

Re: RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

I am not sure if you saw that you could choose the shade of the product @mamee. Thank you for posting the codes. 

Zoya direct

This includes everything...polish remover, Oylie oils, Smart Spa scrubs/lotions/etc. I don't need polish (70% would test that theory a little harder lol) but am always tempted by another big bottle (or three) of Remove+ 😅

Active now, good through tomorrow, $5 shipping

mail.jpeg

BioBelle has had a lot of sales recently, but this one also includes free shipping. So if you're only wanting a couple masks now would be the good time to get 'em 😃0EA21F01-929F-4A0D-AE63-4B77156203CA.jpeg

6FD38FCD-CD48-4F41-8CEC-A976E034D7F0.jpeg

If you are disappointed in the new stuff (like me) and want to stock up on what's left of the old stuff (also me), here's my recent experience with exp dates:

12pk Glam hydrogel 9/15/20

Woke up this way 9/17/20

Beauty scoop 9/11/20

12pk unicorn glow 1/26/21

I'm not a huge stickler for dates (I'm finishing of 2018/2019 now 🤦‍♀️), but I was sad to see how short dated most of them are. If my 2020 pile (that I likely won't get to until 2021 at this rate lol) wasn't so big, I'd grab more, but I think I have to say I'm done at this point. 

MACY'S 40-50% OFF

Screenshot_20200528-112216_Gmail.jpg

testing