Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

you can get a $5, $10, or $15 target egift card for having your ups packages delivered to a ups point.  look on their website for details, or their emails if you get them.  I imagine it'd save them a lot of time, especially now during the holidays, which I guess is why they want ppl to go pick them up lol.  sometimes I feel bad about the delivery ppl coming a lot, and waiting and checking all day can be a pain, especially when I miss them, then I feel worse lol.  so I guess this is a good solution. 🙂

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Sorry everyone. I was so tired and barely got my order in before the deadline or I would have posted. This info could help for future or next year’s Black Friday/Cyber Monday. Also didn’t think there’s many TATA HARPER fans out there like me. I’ve been using a couple products from her forever stocking up only during sales. Her stuff is such high quality with cleaner ingredients and quality control is excellent (you can even track her batches) but SO PRICY for the amount. Even last week, it saved my skin when nothing else was working. Last year I almost ordered from her direct during Black Friday but decided not to and instead painfully rationed my remaining products to last longer. This year I discovered rakuten had Tata Harper at 15% for Black Friday. So add her 20% off sale and intro $20 off for new customers establishing an account with her, I was ready to cry tears of joy at my savings. I wish she made affordable minis or deluxe samples of her really pricy stuff for me to try. I just can’t justify shelling out $$$$$ without trying it for her newer products.

I wish she’d do minis, too! Especially since it’s not really stuff you can save for long. (Alternately, you can decide to just go for it and buy the super jumbo mask during VIB sale and then get an empty box from Sephora. I don’t think about that still or anything.) Resurfacing Serum ftw.

And the lipstick deals continue. Urban Decay direct has Vice lipsticks and 24/7 lip pencils for $10 today. You also get a free mirror compact with a $35 purchase today only.

Re: RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

If you don't want the mirror compact, you can use code SIGNUP for 10% off instead.

Update on PMG: use code Blackfriday30 to get luxetrance lippies for $7!!!! & free domestic shipping.

Looks liked they fixed it.  None of the discount codes work on LuxeTrance lippies

Oh no 😆, good while it lasted 🤷🏽‍♀️

Oh no 😆, good while it lasted 🤷🏽‍♀️

I bought 8 lipsticks earlier using the 10% off code. Now the question is, do I need to buy 2 more and are Exxotica and She’s So Deep different enough to justify both?

bh cosmetics has crazy holiday deals. i got a palettte, brush set, lashes, and glitter for $28

Dermstore is %15 in ebates. Also code DSGIFT for up to 30% off

Pat McGrath direct has all of the Luxetrance lipsticks on sale for $10 today only. They are excluded from the Black Friday promo but PMGFRIENDx10 takes 10% off the $10 sale price.

FYI- Ebates has 4% on top of the pmgfriendx10 10% off. To...

FYI- Ebates has 4% on top of the pmgfriendx10 10% off. Topcash has 8.4% cashback, but I'm not sure if it works with the code.

Freaking incredible deal @teufel ! Thanks for posting 😄

Anthropology has 30% of everything including beauty brands like Sunday Riley, Herbavore, and other "clean" "natural" skin care and makeup brands

smashbox directsmashbox directglamglow directglamglow directorigins directorigins direct

Lancome directLancome directCT directCT directFAB direct, 2oz URC for $65+ orderFAB direct, 2oz URC for $65+ order

Juvias place is doing a sale with free shipping but when I try to checkout it’s charging me for shipping? Has anyone figured this out?!?!

@muddlepup I checked, and it's not giving me free shipping either, so it's not just you. If you do figure out how to get it, please ping me with the solution!

Now Illamasqua has lip products on sale and highlighters are still on sale!

From Jo Malone direct- Cyber Monday sneak preview, 3 DS with $75 purchase, your choice. Lower buyin than most of their offers.

jo malone.JPG

testing