Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun. Post your favorite deals and feel free to share pictures of any mystery or deal hauls. Repeats are always welcome. Until I return to checking in all the time, please tag me if you have any specific questions for me. Our group is very helpful, so someone will usually answer if I can't. A collective brain/group is always best. I will always heart every deal I see to acknowledge it. Thank you for joining us and helping others save while scoring.

Tags (1)

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

And the lipstick deals continue. Urban Decay direct has Vice lipsticks and 24/7 lip pencils for $10 today. You also get a free mirror compact with a $35 purchase today only.

Re: RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

If you don't want the mirror compact, you can use code SIGNUP for 10% off instead.

Update on PMG: use code Blackfriday30 to get luxetrance lippies for $7!!!! & free domestic shipping.

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Looks liked they fixed it.  None of the discount codes work on LuxeTrance lippies

Oh no 😆, good while it lasted 🤷🏽‍♀️

Oh no 😆, good while it lasted 🤷🏽‍♀️

I bought 8 lipsticks earlier using the 10% off code. Now the question is, do I need to buy 2 more and are Exxotica and She’s So Deep different enough to justify both?

bh cosmetics has crazy holiday deals. i got a palettte, brush set, lashes, and glitter for $28

Dermstore is %15 in ebates. Also code DSGIFT for up to 30% off

Pat McGrath direct has all of the Luxetrance lipsticks on sale for $10 today only. They are excluded from the Black Friday promo but PMGFRIENDx10 takes 10% off the $10 sale price.

FYI- Ebates has 4% on top of the pmgfriendx10 10% off. To...

FYI- Ebates has 4% on top of the pmgfriendx10 10% off. Topcash has 8.4% cashback, but I'm not sure if it works with the code.

Freaking incredible deal @teufel ! Thanks for posting Smiley Very Happy

Anthropology has 30% of everything including beauty brands like Sunday Riley, Herbavore, and other "clean" "natural" skin care and makeup brands

SF.jpgsmashbox directSF.jpgglamglow directSF.jpgorigins direct

SF.jpgLancome directSF.jpgCT directSF.jpgFAB direct, 2oz URC for $65+ order

Juvias place is doing a sale with free shipping but when I try to checkout it’s charging me for shipping? Has anyone figured this out?!?!

@muddlepup I checked, and it's not giving me free shipping either, so it's not just you. If you do figure out how to get it, please ping me with the solution!

Now Illamasqua has lip products on sale and highlighters are still on sale!

From Jo Malone direct- Cyber Monday sneak preview, 3 DS with $75 purchase, your choice. Lower buyin than most of their offers.

jo malone.JPG

Illamasqua highlighters 50% off.

Here's a couple more brands that are doing free shipping with no minimum.

Hautelook, until December 3rd:

Screenshot at 2019-11-30 01-02-58.png

Fresh, also with 20% off:
Screenshot at 2019-11-30 01-02-28.png

Sigma:
Screenshot at 2019-11-30 01-03-48.png

Josie Maran, plus 25% off with code SAVE25:Screenshot at 2019-11-30 01-03-19.png

Caudalíe, plus 20% off:Screenshot at 2019-11-30 01-00-53.png

It's a 10, plus 50% off with code BLACKFRIDAY50.

WxABROx.jpg

BareMinerals, plus 30% off, with code CYBERSALE.Screenshot at 2019-12-01 11-40-53.png

SUMMER FRIDAYS - R + R Mask this is half price at $26 now at Sephora!!!! I haven’t tried this but can’t help making another order 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️