|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

First aid beauty

Kiehls

Tom Ford beauty lovers that are lucky enough to live near a CCO, get yourselves into a store ASAP! I was told these are flying off the shelves. I took home: quads in Golden Mink & Seductive Rose, Young Adonis cream and powder eye color, Fire Lust skin illuminator, Orchid Soleil & Nior Antracite & Fluer de Portofino & Costa Azzura parfums, and a Tuscan Leather candle. All for about the price of one 100ml parfum plus tax!

@angelKiss24, Thanks so much for posting. I went out of t...

@angelKiss24, Thanks so much for posting. I went out of town last weekend and was able to stop in to a CCO!

@angelKiss24, that's an awesome haul! I've never seen TF...

@angelKiss24, that's an awesome haul! I've never seen TF discounted to that level. I recently bought the foundation stick to try when TF was 60% off. My CCO has not gotten new TF stock in months but this sale will deplete their inventory for sure! Enjoy!!

I’m going when they open up!!! Thanks @angelKiss24!!!!

You're welcome @knc24! Hope you find something good!

You're welcome @KNC24! Hope you find something good!

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Does CCO stand for Cosmetics Company Outlet/Store?

@orangeya, Yes.

@orangeya, Yes.

@angelKiss24, Wow, I wish I lived a little closer to one,...

@angelKiss24, Wow, I wish I lived a little closer to one, my closest is 2.5 hours away, but for those prices, it's tempting!

@angelKiss24, I really don't need anything. If I lived cl...

@angelKiss24, I really don't need anything. If I lived closer, I would be over there in a heartbeat. Can't believe 75% off, just wow!

Very tempting indeed @luvstravel! I wonder if you call th...

Very tempting indeed @Luvstravel! I wonder if you call them, they can tell you what they have and see if it's something that would interest you... instead of driving all the way there and not find anything?

@itscarin, That's funny because I purchased one of the To...

@itscarin, That's funny because I purchased one of the Tom Ford skin illuminating palettes at the CCO and didn't like it either and it either lives in a bottom drawer or I gave it away, can't remember. If I want to try out a Tom Ford product, I do so from there. This is the 3 things I really like that I purchased from the CCO of Tom Ford.

Re: @angelKiss24, Wow, I wish I lived a little closer to one,...

@LuvstravelThe "deal" aspect is tempting, but I bought one of the tom ford quads and guess where it lives?  The bottom of a drawer some where.  There was nothing special about it, and I'm happier with an urban decay palette over the quad I got.  Sometimes it's nice just to dip your toes in the water and see what it's like.  Now I don't get fomo when I see other TF stuff go on sale.  I don't think the lipsticks, eyeshadows, or highlighters are that special.

31A7C2ED-7253-4368-8317-AAB223B2950A.png

🤑

HAUTELOOK..NARS AND ALGENIST

BIRCHBOX 60% OFF FALL CLEARANCE 😀

9B76CD66-84E9-4135-95DA-FA7B330CC969.png