Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Thank goodness!  The last time I ordered from e.l.f I had a really hard time getting up to the free shipping limit because their prices are so low! 😄 😄  I ended up buying a bunch of stuff I didn't need....siiigh first world problems.

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

A7938FC2-80E7-489E-988E-91ED0E71ECEA.jpeg

Anthropologie 

54515273-5DBE-4EB3-A3E2-EE05265E8FFC.jpeg

@scott1201 this smokes the duffel bag Sephora offered today. 🤣

SpaceNK.PNG

You've been warned.  This SpaceNK sale is dangerous to the wallet.  If you are a fan of Uma Oils or Surratt beauty, go there now.  @Ispend2much6 , @michelleshops I just bought bought couple replenish Uma Oils and leave ... too dangerous to look 😉

Work has been crazy for me and I'm not posting much but I saw your tag @blackkitty2014 and immediately ran to Sapce NK and ordered my fave Uma oil  Half price!!  Thank you BK!! You're the best!

@blackkitty2014   You were smart.  I kept on scrolling.  Let's just say I have no more need of Rodial or Surratt makeup.  All of those cool-toned eye shadows, contour powder, and bronzer!!!  At slightly more than drugstore prices (or so I tell myself.)

Geez, @Ispend2much6 i'm not soo good.  I bought a Uma facial oil and a Uma toner and conveniently add 2 Surratt blushes 😉 (and i already have enough blushers to last 5-6 lifetimes)... I told myself ... oh i got all these for less than the normal price of that Uma facial oil 😉 

Offer ends Thursday 12 September 2019 11.59pm BST / 7.59pm EDT.Offer ends Thursday 12 September 2019 11.59pm BST / 7.59pm EDT.

SpaceNK is having one of their mega sales.  This time there is a lot of makeup on sale; lots of Surratt, Chantecaille for starters.

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Another Ulta beauty break

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

SKINCARE RX HAS A 30% OFF MAKEUP SALE GOING ON WITH LOTS OF GREAT BRANDS CODE: COUNTDOWN 😀

Ulta

Bobbi Brown vouchers at Gilt City.

REN Skincare

50% off CC creams on the Erborian website

Capture1.PNG

Oh! @ShortErica ! Just realized I never responded to you question about this. I was using up a DS from a play box I bough on sale last Christmastime. So, I don’t think the shade options really work for me. The shade that came in the play box was, I think, the darker shade. It was a SMIDGE too dark for me (I have avoided the sun thus summer) and I think the lighter shade would be too light. Overall, I did love how it sat on my skin. The finish was skin/satin finish and it smoothed over pores well. 

Yeah, the limited shade range and fact I haven't tried it + no buy means I won't be doing this deal but hopefully it can help someone else. Thanks for your impression of the sample @scott1201. Seems like it would be nice if the shades work for you but I won't risk it even at half price.

GLAMGLOW: 25% OFF til 9/13 midnight PST.  (exclusions apply)

testing