Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun. Post your favorite deals and feel free to share pictures of any mystery or deal hauls. Repeats are always welcome. Until I return to checking in all the time, please tag me if you have any specific questions for me. Our group is very helpful, so someone will usually answer if I can't. A collective brain/group is always best. I will always heart every deal I see to acknowledge it. Thank you for joining us and helping others save while scoring.

Tags (1)

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Has anyone found any deals on eyeliner? I totally missed the half off tarte! Thank you! My eyes look naked!!

@cyndal34 check Ulta's 21 days of beauty....I think UD li...

@cyndal34 check Ulta's 21 days of beauty....I think UD liners will be 50% off on the last day

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Macy's has 15% off most beauty (some brand exclusions) and Nordstrom's appears to be price matching 

Nordies price-matching Includes Tom Ford!  I have a Lips and Boys in my cart! 

Target's 20 year anniversary designer collaborations are up! 

ELF free shipping online, no minimum

Re: RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Thank goodness!  The last time I ordered from e.l.f I had a really hard time getting up to the free shipping limit because their prices are so low! Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy  I ended up buying a bunch of stuff I didn't need....siiigh first world problems.

A7938FC2-80E7-489E-988E-91ED0E71ECEA.jpeg

Anthropologie 

54515273-5DBE-4EB3-A3E2-EE05265E8FFC.jpeg

@scott1201 this smokes the duffel bag Sephora offered today. 🤣

SpaceNK.PNG

You've been warned.  This SpaceNK sale is dangerous to the wallet.  If you are a fan of Uma Oils or Surratt beauty, go there now.  @Ispend2much6 , @michelleshops I just bought bought couple replenish Uma Oils and leave ... too dangerous to look Smiley Wink

Work has been crazy for me and I'm not posting much but I saw your tag @blackkitty2014 and immediately ran to Sapce NK and ordered my fave Uma oil  Half price!!  Thank you BK!! You're the best!

@blackkitty2014   You were smart.  I kept on scrolling.  Let's just say I have no more need of Rodial or Surratt makeup.  All of those cool-toned eye shadows, contour powder, and bronzer!!!  At slightly more than drugstore prices (or so I tell myself.)

Geez, @Ispend2much6 i'm not soo good.  I bought a Uma facial oil and a Uma toner and conveniently add 2 Surratt blushes Smiley Wink (and i already have enough blushers to last 5-6 lifetimes)... I told myself ... oh i got all these for less than the normal price of that Uma facial oil Smiley Wink 

Screen Shot 2019-09-12 at 10.12.49 AM.pngOffer ends Thursday 12 September 2019 11.59pm BST / 7.59pm EDT.

SpaceNK is having one of their mega sales.  This time there is a lot of makeup on sale; lots of Surratt, Chantecaille for starters.

Another Ulta beauty break

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

SKINCARE RX HAS A 30% OFF MAKEUP SALE GOING ON WITH LOTS OF GREAT BRANDS CODE: COUNTDOWN 😀

Ulta

Bobbi Brown vouchers at Gilt City.