Tags:

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Kiehls direct

ELF direct

Origins direct

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

offer valid from july 22 (12:01am est) to july 25 (11:59pm est), 2019. while limited supplies designated for this offer last.offer valid from july 22 (12:01am est) to july 25 (11:59pm est), 2019. while limited supplies designated for this offer last.

Origins  (direct)

Offer  ends on 7/28/2019 at 06:00 AM ESTOffer ends on 7/28/2019 at 06:00 AM EST

Screen Shot 2019-07-22 at 10.33.45 AM.png

darphin direct

ends 7/27

Automatically pick a 30ml Hydraskin Rich, 30ml Hydraskin Light Gel Cream, or 15ml Hydraskin All-Day Eye Refresh Gel Cream with your purchase of $100 or more at Darphin.com. Automatically receive a 15ml Hydraskin Light Gel Cream, 4ml Tangerine Aromatic Care, 5ml Vetiver Oil Mask, and a green large pouch with your purchase of $100 or more at Darphin.com. 

UB.jpg

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

HAUTELOOK: STILA 😀

Lancôme Canada

edit to tag some Canadian ladies:      @cianni @GG84 @bakeamuffin @myxducky 

Just saw this in my inbox and thought it was a good deal:2ABB57F0-23BB-4335-B141-14DAD42BB5CA.jpeg

7763EC85-1EF7-4702-A592-9729495BB36E.jpeg

@Guessgal ahh amazing thank you!! I purged a bunch of email lists so I wouldn’t get as many promos (and would be able to avoid temptation by being blissfully unaware), but this is a great deal!!

Ah yes, I wasn’t sure if your low buy was over yet. Making a mental note! 😉 @cianni 

Bummer 😭 Just this morning I bought some Lancôme on the Sephora site. Lol it’s always the way it goes! Thanks anyway doll @Guessgal 

@GG84 Oh nooooo. Maybe next time you’ll have better luck 🤞🏻

@Guessgal, That's ok, I definitely didn't need to spend a...

@Guessgal, That's ok, I definitely didn't need to spend anymore money, my wallet is already yelling at me 😁 I'm going to Dallas in September = spending money, then before you know it the fall Sephora sale will be here!

Just tried it on U.S. not valid. So that's a pretty good...

Just tried it on U.S. not valid. So that's a pretty good deal for Canada shoppers 😊

Re: Just tried it on U.S. not valid. So that's a pretty good...

@Luvstravel  Aw sorry to hear... I thought that Lancôme US and Canada had the same  % discount promos, but I guess their GWPs are different

Offer ends at 11:59 pm July 22, 2019Offer ends at 11:59 pm July 22, 2019

La Mer  (direct)

Offer begins at 12:00 a.m. on 7/19/2019 and ends at 11:59 P.M EST. on 7/21/2019. Enter offer code DEFEND at checkout to receive a sample of The Broad Spectrum SPF 50 UV Protecting Fluid 15ml/0.5ozOffer begins at 12:00 a.m. on 7/19/2019 and ends at 11:59 P.M EST. on 7/21/2019. Enter offer code DEFEND at checkout to receive a sample of The Broad Spectrum SPF 50 UV Protecting Fluid 15ml/0.5oz

Omorovicza  (direct)

Offer ends Thursday 1 August 9am BST / 5am EDOffer ends Thursday 1 August 9am BST / 5am ED

BH Cosmetics direct

Screen Shot 2019-07-21 at 11.32.47 AM.png

testing