Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun. Post your favorite deals and feel free to share pictures of any mystery or deal hauls. Repeats are always welcome. Until I return to checking in all the time, please tag me if you have any specific questions for me. Our group is very helpful, so someone will usually answer if I can't. A collective brain/group is always best. I will always heart every deal I see to acknowledge it. Thank you for joining us and helping others save while scoring.

Tags (1)

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

ELF Cosmetics direct: 50% off everything today only. Free shipping on orders $25+. Free gift with purchase. 10.5% cash back using ebates.

Extended 50% off through today!!!

Tarte direct: $10 hot buys! Lots to choose from. Over 45 products. 12% cash back using ebates. Free samples with every order. Use code RMN15 for 15% off your order.

Ole Henriksen direct: flash sale with 50% select sets/faves. Free deluxe sized truth serum on first purchase. Free shipping on every order with code FREESHIP. 4% cash back on ebates.

Re: RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

For some reason I can't copy text from the mobile site, so I'll just post a screenshot of my extra info from the last time this was posted a couple of days ago. (The free deluxe Truth Serum HELLOTRUTH won't stack with the Gilt voucher or 15off30, but $$off is a better deal anyways 😁)

Screenshot_20190715-172220.png

RE: Re: RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

You can stack the free deluxe truth serum and the free shipping! Also cash back through Ebates

9% cash back today at Sephora online through Ebates

25% off today only on Winky Lux direct with code WINKYPRIME and 12% cash back using ebates

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

58FFB42E-31CB-40E5-8993-CEBA50C53220.jpeg

Winky Lux direct: free shipping today use promo code “FSJULY”

Yandy.com (lingerie) major sale & free shipping today only with promo code “PRIMOSHIP”

Ulta direct

Tartecosmetics.com use code BRUNCH for an additional 25% off your purchase. Free samples with every order. Shape tape foundation usually $39 is now $18.75 with coupon

Use code RMN15 for an additional 15% off your purchase from Tarte’s website Smiley Happy

30% off 😍

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

HAUTELOOK HAS ALGENIST😀

Ulta direct

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

2F65256A-E0A4-4F08-B8B6-5AE1B75500A0.jpeg