Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tartecosmetics.com use code BRUNCH for an additional 25% off your purchase. Free samples with every order. Shape tape foundation usually $39 is now $18.75 with coupon

Use code RMN15 for an additional 15% off your purchase from Tarte’s website 🙂

30% off 😍

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

HAUTELOOK HAS ALGENIST😀

Ulta direct

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

2F65256A-E0A4-4F08-B8B6-5AE1B75500A0.jpeg

Illamasqua Beyond Powder "Electric," a limited edition, is only $18 at Net-a-Porter, free shipping!  It looks really purple online, but I have it and applied it with a Besame powder brush, and it's very subtle but brightening.  I'm sure you could amp it up if you'd like.  The shade is actually a cool iridescent pink that doesn't look iridescent when applied lightly, if that makes sense. 

That looks very pretty @Ispend2much6 .  I’m glad you are loving it! I have only tried a lip from them when Sephora had them. Trying not to try this!! 😖

@Sunnysmom   Thanks!  It  was $18; I couldn't pass it up.  Actually, it was $22 when I bought it, but still a great deal.

@Ispend2much6  thanks! ordered 🙂 you are such a bad influence!

@shimmerbait   I'm sorry; at least I am a cheap, bad influence!  I posted a swatch in the July Hauls thread. 🙂  How's the weather in your neck of the woods?

@Ispend2much6  we’re in Alaska right now for another week but when I left home, it was upper 80s/low 90s and I had a broken air conditioner! 😕 It’s been about upper 50s/low to mid 60s where we’ve been in Alaska, missed the heat wave — 90 in Anchorage the other day!

i think it will be just as hot and sticky in the city when we get home. Luckily my a/c will be replaced a couple days after our return. 

@shimmerbait   Oooohh, how nice to be in Alaska!  Sorry about the A/C.  I don't know how people lived without it.  When ours died, we were kind of cranky. lol

Costco online, regular price for this size is $60 . @WinglessOne  I think you use this one so tagging you in case you want to stock up on this.

91979912-3C30-4A4C-94B0-EC31F565B36A.png

Thanks @naturalooks15! Adding this to my restock list! 

For folks unfamiliar with this powder: it leaves a soft blur matte finish. A tiny bit of this stuff will lock concealer in place all day, even in sweltering weather. I also use it to set winged liner. The only con: if you don’t brush off any excess powder, you will get flashback under bright lights or flash photography. But for my dry undereye skin, this is the best setting powder I’ve ever used. 

@WinglessOne , By Terry will be launching tinted versions of this setting powder later this year! May be worth checking out if you also enjoy using this as an all-over face powder and want to avoid flash-back.

Thanks for the heads up @MlleCC ! A tinted version would be especially nice for my oily zone. 🙂 I’ll keep an eye out for that. 

2DAA8BAA-F749-4006-ACE6-41B82CFA5698.jpeg

Spoiler
C6BAF876-0112-4982-81C3-C03F94CC103E.jpeg
Spoiler
179B7975-0833-4A61-A2A7-C3811B8DE92A.jpeg
Spoiler
AE1827FB-9CE5-466C-9882-CD69B46BDA3C.jpeg

RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Thanks for the tip! Those deals are awesome

If by chance you got the Gilt voucher a while back and haven't used it yet, they are still good (even though the exp date was supposed to be 7/3). The voucher also stacks with a 15off30 referral code; there's a thread of referrals on Reddit/MUAontheCheap, or I'll see if I can figure out how to give you mine if you want to pm me 😊

Also, free shipping with code FREESHIP

testing