Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tartecosmetics.com use code BRUNCH for an additional 25% off your purchase. Free samples with every order. Shape tape foundation usually $39 is now $18.75 with coupon

Use code RMN15 for an additional 15% off your purchase from Tarteโ€™s website ๐Ÿ™‚

30% off ๐Ÿ˜

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

HAUTELOOK HAS ALGENIST๐Ÿ˜€

Ulta direct

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

2F65256A-E0A4-4F08-B8B6-5AE1B75500A0.jpeg

Illamasqua Beyond Powder "Electric," a limited edition, is only $18 at Net-a-Porter, free shipping!  It looks really purple online, but I have it and applied it with a Besame powder brush, and it's very subtle but brightening.  I'm sure you could amp it up if you'd like.  The shade is actually a cool iridescent pink that doesn't look iridescent when applied lightly, if that makes sense. 

That looks very pretty @Ispend2much6 .  Iโ€™m glad you are loving it! I have only tried a lip from them when Sephora had them. Trying not to try this!! ๐Ÿ˜–

@Sunnysmom   Thanks!  It  was $18; I couldn't pass it up.  Actually, it was $22 when I bought it, but still a great deal.

@Ispend2much6  thanks! ordered ๐Ÿ™‚ you are such a bad influence!

@shimmerbait   I'm sorry; at least I am a cheap, bad influence!  I posted a swatch in the July Hauls thread. ๐Ÿ™‚  How's the weather in your neck of the woods?

@Ispend2much6  weโ€™re in Alaska right now for another week but when I left home, it was upper 80s/low 90s and I had a broken air conditioner! ๐Ÿ˜• Itโ€™s been about upper 50s/low to mid 60s where weโ€™ve been in Alaska, missed the heat wave โ€” 90 in Anchorage the other day!

i think it will be just as hot and sticky in the city when we get home. Luckily my a/c will be replaced a couple days after our return. 

@shimmerbait   Oooohh, how nice to be in Alaska!  Sorry about the A/C.  I don't know how people lived without it.  When ours died, we were kind of cranky. lol

Costco online, regular price for this size is $60 . @WinglessOne  I think you use this one so tagging you in case you want to stock up on this.

91979912-3C30-4A4C-94B0-EC31F565B36A.png

Thanks @naturalooks15! Adding this to my restock list! 

For folks unfamiliar with this powder: it leaves a soft blur matte finish. A tiny bit of this stuff will lock concealer in place all day, even in sweltering weather. I also use it to set winged liner. The only con: if you donโ€™t brush off any excess powder, you will get flashback under bright lights or flash photography. But for my dry undereye skin, this is the best setting powder Iโ€™ve ever used. 

@WinglessOne , By Terry will be launching tinted versions of this setting powder later this year! May be worth checking out if you also enjoy using this as an all-over face powder and want to avoid flash-back.

Thanks for the heads up @MlleCC ! A tinted version would be especially nice for my oily zone. ๐Ÿ™‚ Iโ€™ll keep an eye out for that. 

2DAA8BAA-F749-4006-ACE6-41B82CFA5698.jpeg

Spoiler
C6BAF876-0112-4982-81C3-C03F94CC103E.jpeg
Spoiler
179B7975-0833-4A61-A2A7-C3811B8DE92A.jpeg
Spoiler
AE1827FB-9CE5-466C-9882-CD69B46BDA3C.jpeg

RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Thanks for the tip! Those deals are awesome

If by chance you got the Gilt voucher a while back and haven't used it yet, they are still good (even though the exp date was supposed to be 7/3). The voucher also stacks with a 15off30 referral code; there's a thread of referrals on Reddit/MUAontheCheap, or I'll see if I can figure out how to give you mine if you want to pm me ๐Ÿ˜Š

Also, free shipping with code FREESHIP

1 Reply
testing